• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[H] $800 BTC [W] PayPal

User is banned.
Hit me up if you're trying to exchange any amount of PayPal for BTC.  Only exchanging with users I deem trusted to avoid chargebacks.  I will go first on smaller exchanges and most likely will want to use a middle man for larger amounts, depending on who you are.  Post the amount you want here and I'll PM you, or just shoot me a PM with your offer.  Currently looking to get a 15% rate.

Edit: I can also prove these funds anytime if needed.

Only way to contact me is through PM,
Thanks.

Liquids

RE: [H] 1k BTC [W] PayPal

@HaloReach
@HaloReach
@HaloReach
@HaloReach

HaloReach

Power member.

Aye hit me the fuck up. I am able to exchange about $700 or so, would prefer $250 or so. I will private message you now.

SWS

Power member.

I can do the entire amount or whatever amount you want to exchange.

Hit me up if you're interested in dealing with me.

HaloReach

Power member.

I see you are online. At least pm me back.

User is banned.

HaloReach said:
I see you are online. At least pm me back.
Sorry I've been really busy these past couple days, I'm trying to get back to everyone.

HaloReach

Power member.

Sticky said:
Sorry I've been really busy these past couple days, I'm trying to get back to everyone.

Well hit me up, I will be down to exchange.

DustDice

User is banned.

Didn't reply to either my PM's.

@IRC get on Skype :p

User is banned.

Just replied to everyone's PMs. Sorry I was busy. I'm on and ready to do a few exchanges.

User is banned.
IRC said:
Boy ran quick when I said I don't go first. Good luck.

Would you like to see the PM I sent you saying that I would go first? I guess you didn't see it...? I also never fucking asked you to go first. You came to me flexing you're verified so I'm going first, WHICH I AGREED ON.

Evidence

Sticky said:
Would you like to see the PM I sent you saying that I would go first? I guess you didn't see it...? I also never fucking asked you to go first. You came to me fkexing you're verified so I'm going first, WHICH I AGREED ON.

Never flexed. I was just saying I don't go first. And you never responded back to my PMs. Lmao.

User is banned.
IRC said:
Never flexed. I was just saying I don't go first. And you never responded back to my PMs. Lmao.
I don't even know why you would possibly even think I was expecting you to go first. PM me if you still want to exchange. I just looked and apparently I never did reply, that's my bad I'm a mess right now. I honestly thought I replied. I'm going to apologize for that on my behalf.

Evidence

Sticky said:
I don't even know why you would possibly even think I was expecting you to go first. PM me if you still want to exchange. I just looked and apparently I never did reply, that's my bad I'm a mess right now. I honestly thought I replied. I'm going to apologize for that on my behalf.
Lmao. It's alright man. If you're busy, just let me know. I hate when members are dealing and then stop replying. Worst thing ever.

Chill

@Sticky

I'd go with @SWS I've done a $1000+ exchange with going first.

HaloReach

Power member.
Still looking to do our exchange. Contact me when you wake up.

smokeology

User is banned.
Sticky said:
Hit me up if you're trying to exchange any amount of PayPal for BTC.  Only exchanging with users I deem trusted to avoid chargebacks.  I will go first on smaller exchanges and most likely will want to use a middle man for larger amounts, depending on who you are.  Post the amount you want here and I'll PM you, or just shoot me a PM with your offer.  Currently looking to get a 15% rate.

Edit: I can also prove these funds anytime if needed.

Only way to contact me is through PM,
Thanks.

Willing to exchange 95 paypal for 80.00 btc