• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Guide to 99 Thieving

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Musik's Guide to 99 Thieving

Quick Tips:

When you pick pocketing wield a bow with no arrows, this keeps you from attacking your victim! When your stealing from stalls beware of the guards, the food could come in handy.

Level 1-5
Pickpocket men and women located all around Runescape, mainly in Lumbridge. They give 8 experience per loot and you will receive 3gp. Looting them 49 times will get you to lvl 5.

Here is where to do it!
295prh5.png

Level 5-20
Looting the cake stalls in Ardougne will gain you 16xp per loot. Beware of the Guards patrolling the market area and also the Baker. If you get caught, simply kill the guard or run away.

fegi20.png

Level 20-40
At level 20 you can stick with stealing from the cake stall if your prefer, but i would advise Moving over to the silk stalls, also located in Ardougne. You now gain 24xp per loot.

Just refer to the picture For cakes.
Level 40-55
The master Farmer.

He lives in Draynor market square, and right above Ardy. Your inventory will fill up quickly with all types of seeds. Bank them and sell them at the G.E for some cash. You gain 43xp per loot.

If you want, you could do this to 99. You would make around 100m.

Option one-
oj1hsx.png

Option two-
2z4kbhk.png

Level 55- 65 (Knights)
To get 99 thieve from level 55 you will need to pickpocket roughly 152,643 knights. You gain 84.3 experience per successful loot and 50gp.

Use the same picture as the Cake stall.
Level 65-71 Sorcerers garden -
Summer room.

This is how you get there, the building in the picture.
97k610.png

If you have completed the Prince Ali Rescue quest, speak to Osman outside of the Al-Kharid Palace. He will explain how to get started with the sorcerers garden mini game.

You will need a pestle and mortar and several empty beer glasses. From Al-Kharid bank go south-east behind the palace,you will find a small house there. Inside the house, speak to the Apprentice, persuade her to teleport you to the Sorcerer's Garden. You will only need to persuade the Apprentice once. The next time you go to her, just click the 'teleport option'.
Try and keep your weight to a minimum and wear boots of lightness + spotted/spottier cape if possible.

Now the aim of the game is to navigate around the summer garden without being seen by the elementals.

Once you reach the tree which holds the Sq'uirk fruits, pick it and you will be teleported outside of the garden.
Repeat until you have roughly around 244 fruits. Using your pestal and mortar, make the fruits into sq'uirk juice. For thieving experience, you must take the glasses of Squ'irk Juice to Osman. You will receive 3k exp for each juice you give him.​

Level 71-99
pyramid plunder

Pyramid plunder is by far the quickest way to reach lvl 99 thieve. Please be aware that Pyramid plunder is not safe at all, if you die you will lose everything. :(

2hmeh7a.png

Icthlarin's Little Helper quest to be able to get inside the city.

Getting there-
Buy a ticket from Ali Morrisane's Magic Carpets near the shanty pass and Fly to Pollnivneach. Then switch to the southern hub, and buy a ticket to Sophanem.
If you have played this game before and have looted the Pharaoh's Sceptre, then you can teleport directly to the pyramid.

Inventory-
This should last you the full 5 minutes of plundering.
71rxvc.png

I enjoyed making this Guide, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Good luck getting that 99 you thieves!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Lmao, i decided not to make a dungeoneering guide because you don't really need one. It would have been more like a thread about advise.

Pink Floyd

Hmmm.. You should try to make a guide on every skill. It would be worth it. ;)

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I'm working on it my friend, I am working on it. ;)

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Will do my man, tomorrow morning. First thing. ;)

Fishing was actually my first ever 99. :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yes, thieving is a members only skill. ;)

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Thanks, I'm making the fishing one right now. :D

Pink Floyd

I'll help you as much as I can with that one, but I will likely only be able to provide a few shots.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Its all good my man. I got it, :D