• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(Guide)1 - 99 construction in 1 day(Guide)

Pheonix

Onyx user!
I have recently Discovered a Guide to getting 1 - 99 construction in just under 15 hours... (i have not found this but a friend taught me it)

This will cost you 300m - 400m So its only for the "rich" players.

You basically buy a hell of alot of Zombie Impling jars and loot them to get Long Bones. These long bones can be Traded for xp in the Ogre Camp... This method will get you 1m xp EASILY in 1 hour. You can get 3m max.

Here is a Video to explain it fully.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOLjjgyW4ns[/video]

Damn this is a crazy fast method, but 500M.. Ouch.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
well its 300 - 400m i gotta fix that :) i know its expensive.. but its worth it if your rich :D

Automatic

User is banned.
I don't think this is as fast as it appears. I don't think you take into account the time it takes to empty the jars.

It looks like you empty 1 inv of jars per 10 seconds, and with 22 jars per inv it would take 3.8 mins to empty 500 jars.

Running the bones from the bank to Barlak takes around 1.5 mins per 28 bones. However since you average 32 bones per 500 jars, it would take 1.7 mins going at the same rate.

That brings the total time to 5.5 mins per 68k xp, which is equivalent to 742k xp/h.

Credits to hydra1421 3 months ago 26

Pheonix

Onyx user!
well you can easily make a bot for this.. who cares if its 3 hours or 1 night -.-

in theory the XP part takes only 3 hours :D

Well, if you get the Zombie Impling jars yourself; you cut out the money part, now dont'cha?

and since I will NEVER EVER have that much money, Thats my only option for the method.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
You never know.. A phat could just somehow fall into your hands!

Mr Elite said:
You never know.. A phat could just somehow fall into your hands!

Iiiiiiiiiii wish, lol. I can look at Money Making guides all day... I'm just either too lazy, not experienced enough, cant merchant/flip for shit, or the "method" has dried up.

The most I've ever had was like 60m at one time; and thats because I bought some of it through PayPal >_>

EAF

Would this serve a better purpose in the tutorials/guide section?

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Yeh i wasnt sure :) but a Moderator / Admin could you please Move this to the Appropriate Section <3

EAF

Mr Elite said:
Yeh i wasnt sure :) but a Moderator / Admin could you please Move this to the Appropriate Section <3

It is a good tutorial nethertheless. I might use this. Thanks for sharing.

Sayy whaaaat?

Thats insanely fast.. But hey who doesn't have 400-500m lieing around.. >.>

*Not me.. :(*