• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Guess who's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who's back :devilish:.

I take it that 'Far' didn't make it far? Lol no surprise, Carbon an apology would be greatful. So what happend? He tryed joking around or what?

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Far got into it with toxic gfx and carbon, soo far is gone now. Welcome back gold. :)

Pink Floyd

Far was one of the fish that you throw back into the sea. Welcome back lol. Please don't DDoS us, or whatever it was that got you banned last time.

Saged

Onyx user!
Welcome back Gold,

And don't worry about what happened with Far - he fucked up. TWICE. he's no longer welcome here and won't be unbanned ever. I just hope you stay as a good contributor and don't screw around.

Front

Onyx user!
Gold said:
Guess who's back :devilish:.

I take it that 'Far' didn't make it far? Lol no surprise, Carbon an apology would be greatful. So what happend? He tryed joking around or what?
far is banned, and fucked up your rep. hoping youll stay a quality member, i raised it back up into the greens.

btw, i have to say this..

guess who back, back ,back. . back again, again , shadys back.. back , back..

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I have no intentions of fucking up, i love these forums lol. Happy to have a runescape forum. :D

Bmthrules

Power member.
Far went against my word at least 12 times and would not change his ways, so I felt it best to let him go from the team.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Carbon said:
Far went against my word at least 12 times and would not change his ways, so I felt it best to let him go from the team.

Understandable, you have to play by the rules to be able to play the game.

Saged

Onyx user!
Aha, Gonzo. xD Okay, topic locked. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.