• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GTA Online

Incognito

Damn no 1 using PS3 here? Lol wtf man, all my crew members are being lame ass farmers and I ain't got nothing to have fun with in the game

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
The Character deletions are occuring due to server problems.

Incognito

Nah bro the new patch fixes that, and plus your character is never deleted. He just disappears for a minute, happened to me twice. I just went back to story mode, tried again - he was still gone. Then I quit the game, came back about 30 minutes later and he was still there.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
My character has been gone for about 4 days now. I've tried everything to get him back. I guess I just have to wait for Rockstar to fix it.

Incognito

Oh dude if it was deleted before the patch, it could be gone forever. I'm talking about the first patch, after it the characters don't get deleted they just disappear.

Incognito

Hmm. Call R*. A Skype buddy was telling me he called em and got his character back.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I would have, but I was level 47 with a million dollars in the bank /: I can't play without my precious AP Pistol either.

Incognito

Ah. Well, the patch made it where you can't re-do missions x1000 lol. It'll finally stop the Violent Duct mission from circulating. Every damn time I did "Quick Job" someone was always playing it...