• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GTA Fan Stabbed after buying GTA V

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member

Cult

User is banned.
thats crazy/retarded people are dumb as fuck

Joey

User is banned.
Jimmy said:
Sick and criminal minded people will always prevail.

well obviously even when are world advances there still will always be evil because if there is a way there is a how and people will always want there shot a fame

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
Can't be serious this is ridiculous, just like the stabbing incident over a chicken wing. smfh

SNIPER

Excuse my language but, I fucking hate how they blame video games for this shit. They stole it before even playing the game, so how could they blame GTA V? They also stole a watch and a phone, did you ever think they were just robbing him? It's just pathetic that they make video games a suspect in all this stuff.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/17/man-stabbed-for-his-gta-v/

Joey

User is banned.
Sniper said:
Excuse my language but, I fucking hate how they blame video games for this shit. They stole it before even playing the game, so how could they blame GTA V? They also stole a watch and a phone, did you ever think they were just robbing him? It's just pathetic that they make video games a suspect in all this stuff.

i vouch for this statement it is very true :D

Mace

Onyx user!
This is just ridiculous, I don't understand why do people do such extreme things for no reason.

Beats

Power member.
Holy shit that's fucking crazy. People are desperate.

California

Power member.
This is honestly the most senseless thing ever

APHEX

Power member.
It's sad that so many people will label GTA V as a bad influence because of this. As Sniper wrote, they hadn't even played the game before they mugged him. The crime wasn't a fault of the game, it was a fault of the broken justice system in the UK which means gangs of scum such as the one's that mugged the guy are allowed to run around towns at night, terrorising people.

It's only taken one day for GTA to be blamed for a violent crime, which is pathetic. I mean seriously, how can GTA be blamed for this violence when it has existed in much worse conditions for thousands of years. Oh yes, I forgot that they used to play Grand Theft Auto during the Crusades. Ignorant politicians and ignorant media use it as a scapegoat for a problem which is really the fault of years of wars and forced violence by the governments of our "enlightened" countries. Pathetic.

Threat

User is banned.
Dunk said:
Seems like everyone dying over anything. Rest.In.Peace, Gta5 fan.

He's actually in stable condition right now. But he'll probably won't be the same for a while.

Hope

Power member.
I completely disagree with you and Sniper. They robbed him because they knew he had the game. If they're teens they wouldn't be able to buy the game which led them to an extreme of mugging someone for the game and then taking his other shit because he was already down.

Adorable

User is banned.
This is crazy.
It's surprising what people do over a video game.

Amp

Power member.
Man, it sickens me that people can be so uncaring and stupid.