• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GT: E li (Sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

More

RE: GT: Eli

So you use MM for this but not special or anything else?

Hey

User is banned.

They aren't resetting tags :p people sell them all so they aren't any more. This is what I here around. Glws still

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

Lol. your opinion is lame. I and a couple friends have made multiple calls to microsoft and talked to teir3 agents and have got a pretty clear answer on when lots of v1s will be reset. dont come up in here with your rubbish. if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say shit homie

Penguin

User is banned.

Legit guy, Has a lot of nice tags, Will buy of him in future!

Shadow

Power member.

Vouch for my HQ LEGIT dude twilight, has tag, sexy af, GLWS man.

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

Founder said:
Include that its spaced in the title please.
Why?? to make YOU feel better?? hope off bro you werent invited. Lame`s excluded. hate haters

For the others, thanks for the vouches and love. i appreciate it<3

Joey

User is banned.

um we arent hating your posting false info because you didnt put the space i kno it sounds stupid

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

Thanks for the vouch bro, I have a great offer right now. Just waiting for the kid

Dreams

Power member.

Wow this is worth about 40-50$. U should take the offer of 55. U won't be paid more. Lmfao. Do u want 200 for this like u did with r aw

Shadow

Power member.

Dreams said:
Wow this is worth about 40-50$. U should take the offer of 55. U won't be paid more. Lmfao. Do u want 200 for this like u did with r aw

Dude, it's worth 50 at a minimum, he could easily get 75$ or more. Imagine if your name was Eli and the v1 Eli was getting reset soon.

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

I don't understand Dreams. Me and him are supposed to be friends. But he talks shit. The spaced Eli is better then your main gt lmao,

Hat: thanks for the love homeboy

Brian

Power member.

Twilight, If u had to put a buyout on it right now, What would it be? Been looking for a spaced tag for awhile, and although my name isnt Eli,this is still a nice tag haha :)

Earl

Power member.

Vouch if I haven't already, Twilight. Legit af'

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

This tag is awesome, has multiple meanings to it:)

Hit me up people

Quad

User is banned.

Twilight said:
Lol. your opinion is lame. I and a couple friends have made multiple calls to microsoft and talked to teir3 agents and have got a pretty clear answer on when lots of v1s will be reset. dont come up in here with your rubbish. if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say shit homie

someone's dumb since tier 3 agents don't pick up phone calls or answer phones LOL

Also tag reset dates are based whenever Microsoft feels like lol

Sean Taylor

User is banned.

Quad said:
someone's dumb since tier 3 agents don't pick up phone calls or answer phones LOL

Also tag reset dates are based whenever Microsoft feels like lol

It's called getting transferred:) my own.. Well I thought friend hating on me. Typical. God bless your soul

Quad

User is banned.

Twilight said:
It's called getting transferred:) my own.. Well I thought friend hating on me. Typical. God bless your soul

you can't be transferred to tier 3 tier 2 is the highest on the phone and they don't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.