• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Growing a YouTube Music Channel?

Rare

Honestly I did one of these a while ago if you do popular montage songs I got around 300 views with like no subs when I started.
Good luck.

Ambien

I also did this long ago, they're very difficult to grow, do something like Trap Nation

Blender

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Honestly I did one of these a while ago if you do popular montage songs I got around 300 views with like no subs when I started.
Good luck.

Definintiely is hard to grow, but when you say montage song, what exactly does that entitle?

Joker

Blender said:
Definintiely is hard to grow, but when you say montage song, what exactly does that entitle?
Uncopyrighted rock/dubstep that call of duty users/movie makers can use in a video. I had a tunes channel back in 2012 that gathered around 8k

Flippy

Honestly the best way to grow shit like this is to follow big people on Twitter that a lot of people like then when they post like a soundcloud link to their new track download that shit then upload it to YouTube. Don't expect to get views if you post the video 3 hours after they upload the track though because then most likely other people have already posted it.