• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Group or Awards

J a y

User is banned.
I have some spare cash, I'd like to either buy in to a group, or buy a few awards for a reasonable price.
Prefer awards, but if you don't shoot a dumb price for a group I may.
Shoot some offers.

Chill

Do you mean ownership of awards as well as groups? If so, everytime you buy an award it's a $30 transfer fee to Philly and for groups it's $50.

blast

Chill said:
Do you mean ownership of awards as well as groups? If so, everytime you buy an award it's a $30 transfer fee to Philly and for groups it's $50.
I think he means if any groups are doing buy-ins he would like to buy a spot. Or if anyone is doing buy-in for their award he'll pay money to receive it.

αяυη

Power member.
Trap said:
I'll let you into Archetypal for $15. Just a permanent invite. Not ownership or anything.
You are also trying to sell this group are you not? ..

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Hobbs said:
You are also trying to sell this group are you not? ..
I would make a deal with the person buying the group. Allowing anyone who bought-in, to stay. But no one currently in my group has paid to get in.

Plus, the likelihood of me even selling my group for $100, is slim to none. But that is what the policies state. So I have to sell it for that much. Which will not happen for quite some time. Unless activity picks up and groups become valuable again. Not shitting on FK, just stating statistics, more or less.