• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Group Graphics - Ravens

Paradoxium

Onyx user!
Logo:
pCUVM3i.png

UB:
mHz9GRB.png

Ficon:
Lc11uXO.png

Star:
6aGQdV8.png
6aGQdV8.png
6aGQdV8.png
6aGQdV8.png
6aGQdV8.png
6aGQdV8.png

Just finished making these for a friend. :)

Paradoxium

Onyx user!
Loser said:
Make it so that all the backgrounds are transparent, and that is my only complain. Everything else looks so good.

Only reason they aren't transparent is because I was just making them for one site. ^_^ The guy wanted them posted with a BG because people are known to rip there lol.

gnarly

Power member.
i love the ub and is it just me or are the claws a bit low quality?

Difficult

User is banned.
looks like 2 bear claws on each side, i guess its creative... :p

Jaii

@Swish this guy is amazing omg

Astro

User is banned.
Why is it that your recent work has taken a turn for the worse? Some of your past userbars blew me away, while these newer ones aren't so great at all.
You need to antialias the userbar as a whole, the pixelation (on the text especially) isn't very appealing. You also need to work on your text, it's looking very bland, as if it was just slapped on - try playing with layer styles.

The bar background isn't very comprehendible at all. I can see a bunch of grey/red filler with what might be feathers (?) sticking out the sides, and some spiky red lines along the top and bottom. I would suggest attending to this by making the background image clearer, and more obvious with what you are actually trying to make it resemble.
The coin-like shape behind the text, as well as the stars, are the (only) positive aspects of this userbar. I'm always interested to see more userbars from you - you just need to get out of this metaphorical hole you've dug yourself recently.

Paradoxium

Onyx user!
Astro said:
Why is it that your recent work has taken a turn for the worse? Some of your past userbars blew me away, while these newer ones aren't so great at all.
You need to antialias the userbar as a whole, the pixelation (on the text especially) isn't very appealing. You also need to work on your text, it's looking very bland, as if it was just slapped on - try playing with layer styles.
The bar background isn't very comprehendible at all. I can see a bunch of grey/red filler with what might be feathers (?) sticking out the sides, and some spiky red lines along the top and bottom. I would suggest attending to this by making the background image clearer, and more obvious with what you are actually trying to make it resemble.
The coin-like shape behind the text, as well as the stars, are the (only) positive aspects of this userbar. I'm always interested to see more userbars from you - you just need to get out of this metaphorical hole you've dug yourself recently.

The reason my userbars lately have diminished in quality is I'm not creating them for myself and they're not being bought. This was a freebie I did for my friend. I appreciate your feedback a ton, though. :) I know I could've done much better, but for the forum it was going on it blows everything else there away.