• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gravite weapons?

Just a simply question , does they worth it ? Cause they are higher level then Rune weapon. (Considering that i am F2P) So i was just wondering.

-Thanks Unbreakable

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Isn't it something like for the first gravite weapon, the points you need would mean you have to get 70 Dungeoneering.

Dykerosoft

Since when did they come out with these?

I haven't played in too long apparently.

Dungeoneering fails. At he lobby or w/e it is, All their is is noobs spamming they need a group, when there fucking shit w/ like 30 combat.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
CorruptionX™ said:
Dungeoneering fails. At he lobby or w/e it is, All their is is noobs spamming they need a group, when there fucking shit w/ like 30 combat.

I'd take them if they were like 99 in all the skills besides the combat.

Nano

Yes, Dungeoneering is retarded, but Gravite weapons are a lot better than rune weapons.

Pink Floyd

Even getting your Dungeoneering level past one is not worth it in my opinion.

x04a

Onyx user!
Dungeoneering is worth it, Gravite is the best f2p weapon there is, and the tome of frost will save you a ton of money casting ancient ice spells. There are many other things that can benefit you from it, and it's not hard to raise if you get some friends on skype and just blast through the dungeons.

toxic gfx

Dungeoneering = World of Warcraft.

Lookup their stats on zybez.net

x04a

Onyx user!
toxic gfx said:
Dungeoneering = World of Warcraft.

Lookup their stats on zybez.net

Dungeoneering is nothing like WoW... Dungeons have been in games since forever...

x04a

Onyx user!
You obviously know nothing, gravite 2h has teh speed of a d scim and higher crush and str bonus than a rune 2h. good for f2p...

EAF

You can only use those weapons inside of dungeoneering if I'm not mistaken.