• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got Pulled over.

Living

Power member.
So tonight I was driving over to my sisters, I had two open bottles of vodka in the front seat, I was just about there, Next thing I know, Red and blue lights behind me, My thought was "OH FUCK" I'm 18 and I have to open bottles in my car, I push them onto the floor, The cop comes up to my passenger side of the car, Add tells me that one of my licence plate lights is out no big deal, He then asks me for my licence and asks if I have any warrants and all then, I sounded worried I think he saw the alcohol he asked if I had been drinking which I hadn't been. I told him I had alcohol in the car he then shined his flashlight onto the ground and was like yeah you're not supposed to have open bottles in the car, and he said that one is leaking, Tighten the lid on it and put it in the truck, and have a good night, I was so lucky, I can't even explain.

м¢ℓσνιη

That would of been a night to remember.

VoX

User is banned.
Living said:
- Add tells me that one of my licence plate lights is out

- have any warrants

You may want to fix your story a little. Maybe you actually were drinking a little. o_O

Living

Power member.
м¢ℓσνιη said:
That would of been a night to remember.

Its something that ill tell my kids, that's for sure.

Amp

Power member.
You're just lucky he was a nice guy and didn't fuck you over like he easily could of!

Yeezus Christ

Onyx user!
Yo that is wild dude I thought I was gonna get pulled over the other night. I was speeding and a cop pulled out and started following me but never turned on his lights lol too lucky

Narc

User is banned.
Damn, I am afraid Imma get pulled over. If he was a dick you would have been FUCKED.

Beats

Power member.
You're so lucky dude. If you lived here you would have been siting in a cell.