• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Good Places Online to Buy Glass Pieces and Vaporizers?

Greed

Power member.
Do you guys know any online sites that sell glass pieces and vaporizers that accept PayPal? I'm looking to buy one of each.

cas

RE: Good Places Online to Buy Glass Pieces and Vapes?

Sounds weird but a lot of sick pieces are sold on ig. I've seen some sick designs by amateurs and their feedback was good according to other customers. Online, I used grasscity, I don't know if they take PP or took it for me. It's been years.

Greed

Power member.
cas said:
Sounds weird but a lot of sick pieces are sold on ig. I've seen some sick designs by amateurs and their feedback was good according to other customers. Online, I used grasscity, I don't know if they take PP or took it for me. It's been years.
Yeah Grasscity doesn't take PayPal. And where on Instagram?

cas

GrƷƷd said:
Yeah Grasscity doesn't take PayPal. And where on Instagram?

I forgot specifically but I know one is #glassforsale and you can expand your search from there. I'm actually seeing some decent pieces from this search alone.

Trace

User is banned.
im in the same boat, looking to purchase a dank vapor piece

Seven

User is banned.
You can't buy vapor products on most websites because it is illegal for them considering you have to be 18. Just apply for a PayPal card, that's what I am doing at the moment.

Braden

User is banned.
I got a PayPal card and you need a SSN to activate it, me being below 18 I didn't know this so it ended up being a waste of money. If I'm looking for a vaporizer, I usually check out eBay but there are clones so prior knowledge and research help out a lot. I've ordered from eBay countless times and I have only had one clone.

Docing

GrƷƷd said:
Do you guys know any online sites that sell glass pieces and vaporizers that accept PayPal? I'm looking to buy one of each.

if you looking to buy underage... you can buy from tokersupply
I ordered from there package was very discrete no symbols illegal references ETC

GL buying i can vouch this works

Greed

Power member.
Docing said:
if you looking to buy underage... you can buy from tokersupply
I ordered from there package was very discrete no symbols illegal references ETC

GL buying i can vouch this works
I'm 19 so I don't need to order underage. Also, I actually bought a new glass bowl from Etsy and it's sick. If you're looking for one then I definitely recommend the guy I got mine from. And then I bought the Vapor Blunt 2.0 off Ebay for $130, it's normally $200 I think.