• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Good Antiban

Chewbaka

What do you guys feel is good antiban?
Like:
  • move mouse every 20-40 secs
  • Move mouse for a bit in like spurts. Like move for a bit for like 10 secs, then afk for like 40 secs
  • Camera movement every 5 mins
  • View certain tabs

I want to know how you guys feel is good. Please be specific.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Check friends tab.
If none are online, never check again until I see the message "username is now online." (Not like some bots that keep checking every 2 minutes)
Move mouse out of the RS applet, to check other things (Skype, MSN, other tabs), but I don't know if that is possible, I mean, making RS know that the mouse is out of the game.

Chewbaka

I want some suggestions on how and when the mouse should move. Like in AFK skills, when should you move mouse off screen or when should you move back on or maybe when you should just move it randomly and leave it.

Adam

Onyx user!
Make random camera movements every 30 seconds or so. I seem to move the camera a lot when I play.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
One said:
Make random camera movements every 30 seconds or so. I seem to move the camera a lot when I play.

I'd say every 10 seconds, I don't know about you but I move the camera a fuck load.

CrystuL

Onyx user!
I say you do all the ones you stated plus the one that SD8Z put, that sounds very good. Also, for the afk skills maybe after you click a task to perform it moves the mouse off screen for a random time between like 10 seconds to 1 minute as long as maybe check different tabs in the bank when banking but not pull anything out.

Inxy

Onyx user!
Randomly join a clan chat
Check stats
Right click on object and click examine
Add people to friend chat

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Well, when I'm AFK and I come back I seem to move the mouse very fast or aggressively, because I just came back, grabbed the mouse and sat down. So when I sit down I tend to move the mouse aggressively (on accident)

Didn't read the topic but make it drag the cursor off the screen and stuff to make it look like you're opening itunes etc. I highly doubt people would keep there cursor on the RS screen the whole time they're playing like bots make it look like you do.

Hope that makes sense

Chewbaka

Haunter said:
Didn't read the topic but make it drag the cursor off the screen and stuff to make it look like you're opening itunes etc. I highly doubt people would keep there cursor on the RS screen the whole time they're playing like bots make it look like you do.

Hope that makes sense

Yeah, my antiban for my Chinner. It consisted a lot of moving mouse off screen like you are using a different app. Then checking periodically.

Chewbaka

Mew said:
I'm no expert, but doesn't swiftkit have a builtin IRC below it? Move the mouse up and down every so often as if your using swiftkit.

Kk, I will boost up the percentage of moving it below the screen.

Cona

Onyx user!
What I like to do is, record myself for 15-20 minutes doing the skills or bot I'm making, then playing it back and implementing what I did. :)