• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[GOMEZPEER] Make Money for being Online! [FREE]

E-Book

Hey HF, I just wanted to share this guide with you which I wrote for you all. I just want to clarify what GomezPeer is. GomezPeer is a site/application which gives you money for being online and leaving your computer online. This may be a good way to make money if you're a computer geek and like to be online a lot.
If you could be kind enough to sign up under the refferer as "MegaPins" with no quotes please. Thanks. Enjoy the guide now.

Step #1:
Go to http://www.Gomezpeerzone.com and sign up. Your refferals won't get you anything so I'm not going to give you mine.

Step #2:
Download the application here: http://www.gomezpeerzone.com/download.aspx and install and such.

Step #3:
Fill in your details for your computer and other things so they know.
4ut16b.jpg

160wpph.jpg

Step #4:
Let your computer run for as long as you like. Note: the online time will not update until you exit the application or turn your computer off so be aware.

Note #1: The online time will not update until you exit the application or turn your computer off so be aware.

Note #2: You will need to be activated to be making lots of $$$ for being on but you can still make money if you're not.

If this helped you then post your comment and I'll try to answer them. Thanks and enjoy yourself!

E-Book

The Crack doesn't work anymore or there is like 5 working on the internet which will be hard to find. If someone would link me to a crack then I'll happily include it onto the original post..

E-Book

Thank you very much for that. I'll add it to the original post after I've tried it to see if it works.

File doesn't work for me sorry I'm not putting on the original post. Try find a nearer date to now one and I'll test it again.

Slug

How much can you get payed? and what payment processor? Thanks.

excuse_me990

User is banned.
u r giving much important information about ur PC it could be BIOS attack by newbies in Hacking...
so beware they can steal Imp data from ur PC...
:superman:

Mildly Legit

excuse_me990 said:
u r giving much important information about ur PC it could be BIOS attack by newbies in Hacking...
GomezPeer is trusted, and I have been payed.

Thousands of people use this, and they have a legitimate reason.

E-Book

Slug said:

$20 a month being pending and about $45 a month being active. maybe more sometimes depends on how long you leave your computer on, if you really want to earn a lot then turn it on with your VPS and run it. You'll be a billionaire by the time 5 days past lol.

excuse_me990 said:

I took the picture a long time ago and I have a new computer now so they won't be able to. the other one is broken so I found the pictures on google lol.

Slug

Kyle said:
Slug said:

$20 a month being pending and about $45 a month being active. maybe more sometimes depends on how long you leave your computer on, if you really want to earn a lot then turn it on with your VPS and run it. You'll be a billionaire by the time 5 days past lol.

excuse_me990 said:

I took the picture a long time ago and I have a new computer now so they won't be able to. the other one is broken so I found the pictures on google lol.
Yeah but what are there rates?

E-Book

What do you mean what are the rates? I'm not quite sure as of what you're saying here but I think it's by time you get paid it#s not like $1/hr or anything.

SkullCandy

Hello. When do we het paid and what is the minimum payout?.. And How long do we have to wait for payout. Thanks

E-Book

SkullCandy said:
Hello. When do we het paid and what is the minimum payout?.. And How long do we have to wait for payout. Thanks

Hey, You get paid at the end of the month. The minimum payout is $5 and it takes 1-2 working days to get paid.

SkullCandy

Kyle said:
SkullCandy said:

Hey, You get paid at the end of the month. The minimum payout is $5 and it takes 1-2 working days to get paid.

Ok let's see how much can I earn.. my pc is online 10 hours what should I do to gomez /program/ show me how much did I earn :p When i go on my account this show to me This Month

Online Time (min) 90
Processing Time (min) 6.16
Earnings $0.00
Earnings Closing Date 2010/09/30

Life Time

Online Time (min) 150
Processing Time (min) 8.2
Earnings $0.00
Referral Bonuses $0.00
I'm online 150 min and didn't earn nothing :/

E-Book

The money rests every month so you need to earn $5 before the month ends and that shouldn't be hard because I earned $0.34 in 2 days.

this is old
and it isn't sure
i waited for 2 months to get activated and got bored and deleted the software cause it slowed down my pc

E-Book

rasenshurikenn said:
this is old
and it isn't sure
i waited for 2 months to get activated and got bored and deleted the software cause it slowed down my pc

It doesn't slow down your computer otherwise your computer isn't good. I'm using a vista and mine is still working great. the program will never slow your compute down as it takes up 1 cpu usage everytime it's ran. and it is sure, it's legit and does pay.

SkullCandy

Kyle said:
rasenshurikenn said:
this is old
and it isn't sure

It doesn't slow down your computer otherwise your computer isn't good. I'm using a vista and mine is still working great. the program will never slow your compute down as it takes up 1 cpu usage everytime it's ran. and it is sure, it's legit and does pay.

i earned 0.01 in one day -.-.. maybe because i'm on pending yet??

E-Book

It must be, I make about $0.13 a day from this maybe more depends really I'm not sure what the rates are. But I earned $0.34 in 2 days but now it's reset.

SkullCandy

if I don't earn 5$ in 1 mont does that money go away or stay and i keep collecting