• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Golden Egg Award Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skosh

Power member.
As much as I dont want too, I have too. Something came up and I need some money for an IRL issue. I am forced to sell ownership of the Golden Egg.

Price: $30 PayPal + You Pay fee

What I want: I would like the people that have it to keep it. I mean, they did smash an egg on their head to get it.

Amp

Power member.
I hope you find someone who will keep this the way it is. Good luck with something, either way.

Divinitive

User is banned.
I'm curious, other than purchasing the ownership of an award from another user, how does one get to make their own award? Sorry if this is off-topic or LQ.

Amp

Power member.
Divinitive said:
I'm curious, other than purchasing the ownership of an award from another user, how does one get to make their own award? Sorry if this is off-topic or LQ.

Either through contest or through staff. As of right now I'm sure there are no more fresh awards being sold if that's what you were asking.

Joy

Power member.
I thought you decided not to sell it?!?

Ten

User is banned.
Can we still smash an egg on our head to get it?

Skosh

Power member.
I need to sell this. I wasn't going to but I need the funds. Sadly.

Epidemic

User is banned.
Vouch for Skosh! @Arcanine 's video literally made my day, my week, my month, my life, my eon, etc.

Joy

Power member.
#DonateTo@Skosh

I donated $3.96 to help him out!
Love you Bae <3

Pandas

User is banned.
I would buy this shit. I'm gunna see if this SC is worth that, then award here I come :p SC = Hibernates.

Skosh

Power member.
I need this sold like today! Offer me! I accept BTC!

Skosh

Power member.
Not selling this anymore. I was in a small bind and ehh no need to discuss. Closing/

Status
Not open for further replies.