• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

God is good

California

Power member.
ALL THE TIME !
Alright welp moral of this story is don't talk to any bitch you work with . 
I took this bitch to moes (first off that's a shitty as restaurant probably the last time I ask a Puerto Rican where they want to it because they're morons .) Funny thing is I drove to her house pick her up and we goto to moes and guess fucking what . I left my wallet at home LOL. I was mad as fuck because I never do that . So she paid and I paid her back the next day . For all the young ones out here , this is a tell tell sign SHES a dumbass right here . If you have any degrees of manner your open a door for a girl . When we leave I open the passenger door to my car so she can get it. This bitch looks me in the eye and says "why'd you do that?" With a attitude . TF BITCH IF YOU DINT GET YOUR HOODRAT DADDY PROBLEM HAVING ASS OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT! Nah but really I just laughed and said THATS what guys are suppose to do . Last night I had to close , and this white girl I'll call her C . Pulled me aside and said I have something to tell you . She then told me that the girl I was talking to talks to another guy who use to work with me. I'm not a bitch at all but it just pissed me off . So I'm done with lil bitch . so it looks like Andrew is sticking whit white women from now on , can't say I didn't try. 
Also another sign she's not the one is if her snapchat score is almost at 50k lol. 
Andrew 0 these bitches 1.

Gen

User is banned.
fam don't stray away from white woman again.

Jamil

@hydrogen
And your dumbass always asks me while I don't fuck with the ebonys.

Harm

User is banned.
California said:
ALL THE TIME !
Alright welp moral of this story is don't talk to any bitch you work with . 
I took this bitch to moes (first off that's a shitty as restaurant probably the last time I ask a Puerto Rican where they want to it because they're morons .) Funny thing is I drove to her house pick her up and we goto to moes and guess fucking what . I left my wallet at home LOL. I was mad as fuck because I never do that . So she paid and I paid her back the next day . For all the young ones out here , this is a tell tell sign SHES a dumbass right here . If you have any degrees of manner your open a door for a girl . When we leave I open the passenger door to my car so she can get it. This bitch looks me in the eye and says "why'd you do that?" With a attitude . TF BITCH IF YOU DINT GET YOUR HOODRAT DADDY PROBLEM HAVING ASS OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT! Nah but really I just laughed and said THATS what guys are suppose to do . Last night I had to close , and this white girl I'll call her C . Pulled me aside and said I have something to tell you . She then told me that the girl I was talking to talks to another guy who use to work with me. I'm not a bitch at all but it just pissed me off . So I'm done with lil bitch . so it looks like Andrew is sticking whit white women from now on , can't say I didn't try. 
Also another sign she's not the one is if her snapchat score is almost at 50k lol. 
Andrew 0 these bitches 1.

LMFAO I read the first line of this and already laughed !

California

Power member.
Jamil said:
And your dumbass always asks me while I don't fuck with the ebonys.

Never have I ever asked you because you're like 12. Second she was hispanic, 3rd I've never even talked to a black girl like that.