• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Go Karting?

Hope

Power member.
Who has tried it? I went to a place called "K1" today and it was rad! Probably the most epic $20 I've spent this year! Post your adventures:)!

Steve

User is banned.
I'll tell you this, it's hella of freaking fun lol!

It's like a IRL Mario kart just without the explosives and weapons lols

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
steveonyc said:
I'll tell you this, it's hella of freaking fun lol!

It's like a IRL Mario kart just without the explosives and weapons lols

Very true.
Where I go on vacation in Indianna there is a place where we go kart and it is so much fun racing my relatives.

Hope

Power member.
Do you guys care more about fast laps or bumping the crap out of people?

Sons Of Anarchy

User is banned.
I've done this numerous of times.
We did 2 rounds of 15 laps.
As someone who takes a while to get used to shit, my first round didn't went good, end up at the 11th spot of 15 people.
My second time went better, drove more aggressively and ended up at the third place. Because I didn't strapped my helmet one of the guys had to stop me so yeah.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Hope said:
Do you guys care more about fast laps or bumping the crap out of people?

Fast laps > Bumping
In my opinion winning the race is better payback than crashing into someone.
Especially at the place I go, because they don't exactly allow bumping.

Steve

User is banned.
I find crashing people a lot fun, just to piss them off and see them rage when they know they really can't do anything about it :DD

Doom

Power member.
I got kicked out when I was 12 for ramming into a kid (he was annoying a'f) and flipping his go kart over. No one was hurt.

Hope

Power member.
Kik said:
Aye K1 we should go together terry I haven't been in a couple years.

Let's go this weekend? I want to go pretty bad again. It was so much fun. Also do you know what a blue flag is Landon? You'll be seeing that a lot when I'm on the track with you xD

Kik

Power member.
Hope said:
Let's go this weekend? I want to go pretty bad again. It was so much fun. Also do you know what a blue flag is Landon? You'll be seeing that a lot when I'm on the track with you xD
talk shit get hit;) literally. Jk jk I'll wreck you my niggie. I'm down I'll see what's up!!

Sap

User is banned.
First time I drove a go kart I flipped it :/ lol but that's okay. Still in good condition.

climax

User is banned.
Ash said:
I got kicked out of a go kart place for drifting and verbally abusing a 12 year old while racing. I'm pretty competitive.

Lmao, could imagine that.

I'm the same.

LSX

User is banned.
In my area there is a small oval go kart track, It's like $20 for a hundred laps, It's only really fun with like 5+ people tho.

Hope

Power member.
LSX said:
In my area there is a small oval go kart track, It's like $20 for a hundred laps, It's only really fun with like 5+ people tho.

For sure. I always go with at least 3 people to make it interesting:)