• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Glaze userbar

Awhile

Power member.
Looks good! What are the dimensions of user bars? I'm thinking on working on one.

BひDDHA

Power member.
looking good needs little more work done atleast to me to catch the eye but definitely progressing, keep it up brother

OKOIL

Onyx user!
Awhile said:
Looks good! What are the dimensions of user bars? I'm thinking on working on one.

Userbar size is 160x65 or 150x52

BひDDHA said:
looking good needs little more work done atleast to me to catch the eye but definitely progressing, keep it up brother
Thanks man, I also think that the ub is a little plain or maybe boring but I'll see what I will make in the future.

BひDDHA

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Userbar size is 160x65 or 150x52

Thanks man, I also think that the ub is a little plain or maybe boring but I'll see what I will make in the future.

yes exactly a little plain maybe fuck with the colors more? idk I don't want to tell you what to do with ur ub but np bro

OKOIL

Onyx user!
BひDDHA said:
yes exactly a little plain maybe fuck with the colors more? idk I don't want to tell you what to do with ur ub but np bro

Any ideas what I could do with the colours hehe :p, maybe I will add / change shapes or something.

BひDDHA

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Any ideas what I could do with the colours hehe :p, maybe I will add / change shapes or something.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] we probably have a different taste so I don't want to bounce off any ideas and you dislike all of them lol but one thing I would change is the lettering, I think that's what makes it seem so plane, I fuck with the colors maybe add some more shades ? or even change the lettering colors to something darker to make the colors in the back stand out more?  [/font]

Cred

Thats a nice userbar. We were missing a good userbar designer, you have some super good potential.

OKOIL

Onyx user!
coltie2 said:
Glaze donut group? Nice userbar:) how long have you dabbled with PS
Thanks, I have used PS in about 2 years :).

Agony said:
You have great potential, keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot Agony , and I will :).

BひDDHA said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] we probably have a different taste so I don't want to bounce off any ideas and you dislike all of them lol but one thing I would change is the lettering, I think that's what makes it seem so plane, I fuck with the colors maybe add some more shades ? or even change the lettering colors to something darker to make the colors in the back stand out more?  [/font]
Yeah its probably the font that's boring, will try and see how it looks with other fonts.

BひDDHA

Power member.
OKOIL said:
Thanks, I have used PS in about 2 years :).

Thanks a lot Agony , and I will :).

Yeah its probably the font that's boring, will try and see how it looks with other fonts.

be sure to show me brother actually interested in seeing how it turns out

OKOIL

Onyx user!
BひDDHA said:
be sure to show me brother actually interested in seeing how it turns out

I will remember that  :)        .

Cred said:
Thats a nice userbar. We were missing a good userbar designer, you have some super good potential.

Thanks for the nice words Cred :).

Agony said:
@okoil I'd be curious about seeing you have a go at a new Legend UB. I'm curious how you'd go about it.
I'll see if I can do something about that :).