• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

giving my award to people

Fedora

might as well lmao
the award is the m'lady (fedora 1 )

post if u want to get it, anyone can get it idc i ur new u gunna get it if you post.

anyways the important part is below.

Greetings; my given name is Richard Harrison and the facility we have entered is a retail establishment that specializes in unredeemed goods, which is the legal property of yours truly. I currently employ my paternal parental unit, alias, "Elderly Male," and the offspring of oneself, whose given name is Corey Harrison, yet has assumed the identity, "Large Hoss." Each individual item currently possessed by my fine retail establishment beholds a lengthy narrative and of course, this being a legal retail establishment, can be acqulred for reasonable compensation. I have been the legal facilitator of this established haberdashery since the year MCMXCV, and in those XXI years, I have been gradually lnformed that; thy shall, at no time in the past, future, or present, be aware of by means of observation or inqulry, any details whatsoever of the material goods that will proceed past the aperture of my structure where goods are acquired and distributed simultaneously.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I don't know what the fuck I just read, but if the award is free, hand that to me poppa.

DustDice

User is banned.
I'll take it u kind sir. Why don't you have it on your own profile?

Rare

I'm an OG Fedora award holder, thanks.

Cred

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

αяυη

Power member.
I'll take this award if you're still giving it out! thanks

Power member.
Tips off for m'lady. Fedora drop party.

Hate

Power member.
Hi I will take it as well thanks for doing this!

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
id love to get this as my first award so i can finally start my career as a professional fedora flipper