• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

girls

Zeus

so what are your favorite ethnicity of girls? and why honestly very curious. lol

white girls, blonde, mainly because of colored eyes, love em

Steve

User is banned.
Dominicans > all,

It's a blessing to have a Dominican woman

Zeus

steveonyc said:
Dominicans > all,

It's a blessing to have a Dominican woman

and how's the booty? nice i'm guessing?

Arrest said:
I like hispanic girls.
The way they talk and look is very appealing in my opinion.

i'm Hispanic, but I don't like the ones where I live, haven't seen anyothers outside of my town

Steve

User is banned.
Flexety said:

i'm Hispanic, but I don't like the ones where I live, haven't seen anyothers outside of my town

Indeed, everything is perfect. Trust me find yourself one and you'll thank me later

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Flexety said:

There are not many where I live either, I mean the girls you see on the internet whoring themselves out in photoshoots or pstars.

Zeus

none in Arizona man, wish there was, but they're all mixed

Sons Of Anarchy said:
Black & deep blue eyes. Brunette works as well.
Fit, not fat.

I feel you, I have a bit of jungle fever myself for light skin black girls

Arrest said:
There are not many where I live either, I mean the girls you see on the internet whoring themselves out in photoshoots or pstars.

oh then of course those are hot lol

Hope

Power member.
I'll be honest... I find Hispanic, Asian, and black girls disgusting. I have yet to see one somewhat attractive Hispanic/Asian/black girl in my area. I like tan white girls with blue eyes and brunette/blonde hair. I like stomachs that aren't muscular 6 packs but not flat... in the middle.

Zeus

Hope said:
I'll be honest... I find Hispanic, Asian, and black girls disgusting. I have yet to see one somewhat attractive Hispanic/Asian/black girl in my area. I like tan white girls with blue eyes and brunette/blonde hair. I like stomachs that aren't muscular 6 packs but not flat... in the middle.
Read my mind, totally agree with you

Brennan

I haven't fucked a girl since fifth grade. So I'd fuck any girl I can as long as she isn't retarded, has a ton of acne, and is morbidly obese. So I'd fuck 6/10s all day.

Zeus

Brennan said:
I haven't fucked a girl since fifth grade. So I'd fuck any girl I can as long as she isn't retarded, has a ton of acne, and is morbidly obese. So I'd fuck 6/10s all day.

OH GOD LMAO, 18 year old virgin right here man :(

Brennan

Flexety said:
OH GOD LMAO, 18 year old virgin right here man
TS74deB.png
I'm actually 16 and a quarter. Because you said this, I'm ddosing FK as punishment.

Doom

Power member.
Flexety said:
OH GOD LMAO, 18 year old virgin right here man
TS74deB.png

Your fault for being so damn picky.

Only girl I like atm is Sarah Ellen. People where I love are uglier than satans ass cheeks.

Zeus

Brennan said:
I'm actually 16 and a quarter. Because you said this, I'm ddosing FK as punishment.

i'm talking about myself man hahahaha

Goofball said:
You're fault for being so damn picky.

Only girl I like atm is Sarah Ellen. People where I love are uglier than satans ass cheeks.
not picky man, just that i haven't found "the one" by the one I mean a chick that gives the best head ever

climax

User is banned.
Flexety said:
same it's just something about em man

I prefer them to tanned girls anyway, even though my girlfriend is tanned ( lol )

Zeus

Climax said:
I prefer them to tanned girls anyway, even though my girlfriend is tanned ( lol )

can't go wrong with any blonde/brunettes man