• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girls can't drive!

Degree

Onyx user!
So, just thought I'd share an intense little story that happened a couple weeks ago. Me and my girlfriend were going to get something to eat and go see a movie. We had just finished eating and I went to get gas, I walk inside to pay and I come out to my girlfriend sitting in the drivers seat. I've let her drive a couple times before, so I thought she could handle it. We decide to head downtime and kill some time, we start going down this hill called "Michigan Rd" she takes the first turn of the hill way too fast, which wasn't a big deal if she'd hit the breaks, but she starts losing control, panics and just doesn't do a thing. We roll down the hill, but thank god after two flips there was a drive way to stop us from falling to our death. It was a pretty crazy experience to go through. I've never been in a wreck my three years of driving. Forever will I be wearing my seat belt now, I didn't have one and I really injured my neck and cut my leg up pretty bad. But I'm just thankful we're still alive. The only thing that really really sucks about the whole situation is my insurance had expired 5 DAYS before. :( Ain't life a bitch?! Lolol.

YckKUIy.png
JReK4KH.jpg
fcoijgn.jpg

HQ'er image of the wreck. 1, 2.

Degree

Onyx user!
187 said:
Damn that sucks man. That's a lot of repair damage lol

Yeah, it's totaled, the whole top caved in. And it's not like I'm gonna be an asshole and be like, I need you to buy me a new car! x)

Prepare

Power member.
Wow! That's a little more than 'a little story'. That car is done. Thankfully both of you are alright, though. (I'm assuming she's ok because you haven't mentioned her.)

Degree

Onyx user!
Prepare said:
Wow! That's a little more than 'a little story'. That car is done. Thankfully both of you are alright, though. (I'm assuming she's ok because you haven't mentioned her.)

Maybe just a little. ;) Very very thankful. Yes, she's fine too, she had her seatbelt on! She was so stunned that it happened.

Amp

Power member.
That is quite the story, I didn't expect to read such a thing from the title. I expected a little rant about texting, or something like that. On topic, I am glad you are both alright, too bad the car is totaled.

Degree

Onyx user!
Shot said:
Your girls drives like shit IRL, and you drive like shit in GTA..
Perfect match :)

come at me

I'm progressing bitchassness, hopefully she will too irl. What's funny is, she was playing it and she was driving slow and stopping at stop lights. x)

Get on and play with me, I'm a 29 now!

Eazey said:
oh snap that car is wrecked completely lol

Yeah, haha, it's so fucked. :b

Degree

Onyx user!
Simple said:
How the fuck do y'all rank up so fast in GTA?

There's this mission called "Violent Duct" that takes about 2/3 minutes to complete that gives you 9k dollars/1k in respect and you just repeat it over and over and over. I have 700k dollars now, yay! :b

Simple

Degree said:
There's this mission called "Violent Duct" that takes about 2/3 minutes to complete that gives you 9k dollars/1k in respect and you just repeat it over and over and over. I have 700k dollars now, yay! :b

Wait, how do I get there first?

Degree

Onyx user!
Shot said:
Stop fucking telling everyone!!!
AND YOU PASSED MY FUCKING LEVEL? STOP PLAYING THAT MISSION!
SHITTT

Omg, hahaha. It'll be our little secret. ;) It's cool having a twin, he plays it when I get bored. Now, get yo ass on and invite me. :*

kethy

User is banned.
I don’t think it is right the girls are not drive why someone answer me if you are think the girls are not try to drive so I think it is right of every person who are like to run every think that they have to ride. So I am happy to see the scene the girls are drive cars in other big countries and they are all very confident to rid it so I am disagree with the above member and I need clarifications about your views.

Terror Squad

User is banned.
Sorry to hear that man, I was in a very serious car accident in August as well. As you said, the important thing is that you are both alive. Cars are just items, and money is money. Nothing would be the same if you or her had died, or been seriously & even permanently injured.