• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girlfriend dumped me today.

Yuuki

My girlfriend that I am madly in love with dumped me today. She said things didn't feel the same anymore and she didn't feel the same anymore. ​
So we are taking a break right now. Today has been nothing but negative, it's just be horrible honestly.​
Just looking for some positivity guys. Thanks in advance.​

Rare

Sucks to hear that man, maybe it's all the anime you watch.
Bad joke sorry, but if it's just a break don't stress over it.

Jaii

Smile and tell her your true feelings.

Seems like you have been distant for a while judging by the whole "things don't feel the same" statement.

Just smile my boy.

Scale

Just keep your head up brother, were here for you. Please tell me you didn't give her an OG as a 1 month anniversary gift

Liquids

Money over Bitches

Don't trip jr

Oni

Rare said:

She probably found his hentai.

Yuuki

Rare said:

Yeah, hopefully everything plays out.

Jaii said:
Smile and tell her your true feelings.

Seems like you have been distant for a while judging by the whole "things don't feel the same" statement.

Just smile my boy.

I meant she has been distant not me haha, but I left her some messages this morning about how I felt, she said she just needs time to think. Thanks for the kind words.
IRC said:
OGs>Girlfriends trust me. I do this.

Scale said:
Just keep your head up brother, were here for you. Please tell me you didn't give her an OG as a 1 month anniversary gift

Thank you bro, and nah man hahaha!

Liquids said:
Money over Bitches

Don't trip jr

4sho

Awhile

Power member.
Yuuki said:
Yeah, hopefully everything plays out.

I meant she has been distant not me haha, but I left her some messages this morning about how I felt, she said she just needs time to think. Thanks for the kind words.

Thank you bro, and nah man hahaha!

4sho
If you are madly in love with her then you would have not let her distance herself from you like you say. Maybe it wasn't meant to be, but don't be a faggot and like kill yourself or some shit. (I like your music)

Yuuki

Awhile Jr. said:
If you are madly in love with her then you would have not let her distance herself from you like you say. Maybe it wasn't meant to be, but don't be a faggot and like kill yourself or some shit. (I like your music)

Oh I would never kill myself over a girl, but thanks for liking my music haha.

Gold

Sorry to hear that @Yuuki , but in the end of the day things will get better and who knows theres mabye someone better for you :p

Ice

Power member.
Hey @yuuki, ive been in your position before and trust me breaks do not work. It usually just a way to talk to other people or whatever and its not healthy in any relationship. Best thing to do it just make a long ass message and send it to her with everything on your mind. Or if u want to see if she cares just dont reply for a day or 2 (as hard as it may be) to see if she can last. But hey people can change so i have hope for you my dude and you should too. Keep your head up!

Yuuki

Ice said:
Hey @yuuki, ive been in your position before and trust me breaks do not work. It usually just a way to talk to other people or whatever and its not healthy in any relationship. Best thing to do it just make a long ass message and send it to her with everything on your mind. Or if u want to see if she cares just dont reply for a day or 2 (as hard as it may be) to see if she can last. But hey people can change so i have hope for you my dude and you should too. Keep your head up!

She doesn't have anyone else, I know she doesn't. I already did, I sent her some long ass messages this morning.

http://imgur.com/a/dUMvl

pics of what i said.

Ice

Power member.
Yuuki said:
She doesn't have anyone else, I know she doesn't. I already did, I sent her some long ass messages this morning.

http://imgur.com/a/dUMvl

pics of what i said.

Damn thats deep, kinda like me and my ex but wasnt on my terms. From the message i can tell you love this girl alot, had she replied yet?

Yuuki

Ice said:
Damn thats deep, kinda like me and my ex but wasnt on my terms. From the message i can tell you love this girl alot, had she replied yet?
Yeah man, Im in love with her.

Yeah she replied, she said "Im sorry.. I just don't know what to say."

and she was like "if god wants us to be together it will happen, but for now we need to take a break" - shes extremely religious.

Yui

Keep your head up my man, ask her what feels different then change those things and make her feel how she used to.

Matigo

just a guy
You don't need a girl to be happy.
Hell I was in a relationship for two years, with the girl I was going to marry, she ended up cheating on me with four of my friends well I was gone for five months.
Focus on yourself, and your future, the girl for you will come and you will be happy.