• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Girl problems...BAD!!!

Ref_Network

Hey so i know this girl and we got very close but then i was a dick to her so so now i'm trying to make it up to her but she wants to get her payback and she is seeing lots of other guys other than me, and says iv'e pretty much got to worship her when she can do what ever she wants. I know people will say just end it and yeh i want to... ha never wanted to be in it in the first place but she says if i don't she will spread shit about me so i'm sorta in a sticky situation and need some advice. HELP PLZ!?!?!?

Color

Tell her to fuck right off. Probably find a way to fit the cunt word in there. Graduate middle school and forget all about it.

Plan B: Hire an assassin.

Ref_Network

Color said:
Tell her to fuck right off.  Probably find a way to fit the cunt word in there.  Graduate middle school and forget all about it.  

Plan B: Hire an assassin.
Yeh i see, but like 95% of the people i know hate me and the other 5% are good friends with her so leaving her is leaving me with nothing xD

Color

Ref_Network said:
Yeh i see, but like 95% of the people i know hate me and the other 5% are good friends with her so leaving her is leaving me with nothing xD

You're at that point where it's pointless to try to explain life to you.  Your petty middle school drama is meaningless.

Ref_Network

Color said:
You're at that point where it's pointless to try to explain life to you.  Your petty middle school drama is meaningless.
Yep ik its worthless doesn't mean a thing soon just the drama and bichiness is to much

Ref_Network

Sonic Youth said:
you're a cuckold. honestly just hurry up and live stream your suicide
Already got hired some minecraft youtubers then the bleach comes after

Ice

Power member.
ehhh my past gf cheated on me a few days ago and everyone forgets my bday so i feel you

Cosmic

can't say I've ever had this problem, my hoes love me no matter what. but yeah ummm good luck with 7th grade Nancy.

₆ ₆ ₆

Don't worry dude as you get older you start to realise bitches ain't shit