• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GFXMarket.org - New GFX Forum

Ben

General
Hello and thanks for checking out my thread. Im new to the forum business but from the comments i have been getting recently i feel im off to a good start. As you can see my forum is called "GFXMarket" which is a graphics forum obviously, the market section is where you can sell your services such as signatures you have made, backgrounds anything GFX related. GFX artist are always going to be needed so if you into graphics and looking to improve be sure to check out my site.

Competitions
Within the next week or so i plan to run a referral competition, this basically means the person with the most referrals will win a prize which will most likely be cash. I plan to run serveral more competitions later on but right no my focus is getting a active community going.

Staff positions
At this current time i do not need staff as im sure i can moderator a forum with 6 people. I plan to start recruiting members for my team when the community reaches around 200 members, this may change due to personal issues such as college, work anything that may stop me be from being unable to access the site daily. So keep an eye out for applications.

Other
This is my first forum so im taking things easy. Im doing as much as i can by myself and currently designing a good looking logo then i will be moving onto a custom MyBB theme. This will take time but im dedicated and willing to give it a shot before i start throwing cash around.

Thanks for reading and feel free to give feedback, Also feel free to sign up.

-GFXMarket.org

Android

I like the forum looks but they're a bit of 'plain' got my style, other than that it looks like a nice forum.

Ben

Yh man i agree it looks plan, im trying to work on a custom MyBB theme atm but its proving a hard task. Don't have the cash to get one made so ill just give it my best shot.

thanks for the review, Ben.

Ben

Yh its very plan for a graphics forum but as its my first time trying to make a MyBB theme its proving to be difficult.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Ben

Thanks for the positive comments. Got a new theme up which i think is better. Working on Rank images and a logo now.

Ben

rampage2gene

Um you look like if your going to need some help fixing your template, cause it's a little to plain don't you think.

Ben

Which template where you talking about? The current one or the red/white theme before?

Ben

Ben

Just hit 900+ posts :) Buying a database with 4.5k posts and 500 members so that should help me attention to my forums.