• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

getting over the flu

Trick

User is banned.
I have been experiencing flu like symptoms and I need help taking care of it. I hardly ever get sick and hate vomiting. It hasn't got to that point yet.

Random

Go drink some bleach, that'll clear out the sickness. trust me i am a doctor.

Trick

User is banned.
Random said:
Go drink some bleach, that'll clear out the sickness. trust me i am a doctor.

-makes thread about advice
-gets told to drink bleach
-drinks bleach
-dies

Rare

Yeah bro, definitely take in a lot of D, D will for sure help. Vitamin D :)

Trick

User is banned.
UFC said:
Some vitamin D might help out.

I honestly wish I had orange juice right now. And I still drink dr pepper. Trust me, I'm irish we fight till death

Trick

User is banned.
one said:
Don't get sick and you won't have to deal with getting sick.

#Life hacks 101

I hardly ever get sick. So when I do its always really bad.

pafjlh

Drink plenty of fluids, one of the best to drink is a sports drink like Gatorade, these help to rehydrate the body. Get plenty of rest, illness is usually a sign of the body needing rest. Also, if you do start to vomit as awful as it is don't fight it. That's easy for me to say I know because I'm not the one doing it and to be honest I hate doing this as well. But guess what after doing it a person usually starts to feel better. Becasue vomiiting is one way that the body wards off an illness, I could go into the other way, but well we can figure that out for ourselves.

One

pafjlh said:
Drink plenty of fluids, one of the best to drink is a sports drink like Gatorade, these help to rehydrate the body.  Get plenty of rest, illness is usually a sign of the body needing rest.  Also, if you do start to vomit as awful as it is don't fight it.  That's easy for me to say I know because I'm not the one doing it and to be honest I hate doing this as well.  But guess what after doing it a person usually starts to feel better.  Becasue vomiiting is one way that the body wards off an illness, I could go into the other way, but well we can figure that out for ourselves.
You're a little late. But good answer.