• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GETTING MY FIRST CAR TOMORROW!!

TJ

RaNDoM
Whatever you do man just don't become a fucking ricer that's all. Anyways nice truck and extremely lucky to get that for your first car.

HUNNID

User is banned.
RaNDoM said:
Whatever you do man just don't become a fucking ricer that's all. Anyways nice truck and extremely lucky to get that for your first car.

Ricer?? What does that mean? And thanks man I appreciate it.

Marshal

xSlatzy said:
Ricer?? What does that mean? And thanks man I appreciate it.

I think he meant to type racer. He doesn't want you to become a street racer.

Hope

Power member.
xSlatzy said:
I mean I have done it before but I live in an urban area. Ill probably do it more now thought that I got a truck. Ill just drive to the areas and do it.

I live in urban San Diego and it is actually pretty rare to see a truck now a days. probably like 9-1 ratio.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Hope said:
I live in urban San Diego and it is actually pretty rare to see a truck now a days. probably like 9-1 ratio.

Well I mean I use the world urban loosely lol. I live near a major city and theres a bunch of towns around the city i live in one of those.

Hope

Power member.
xSlatzy said:
Well I mean I use the world urban loosely lol. I live near a major city and theres a bunch of towns around the city i live in one of those.

I meant to say suburban. Where I live it isn't the downtown but it isn't rural. its more closely related to the city.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Cheefin said:
Buy it cheap, sell it, make profit, buy better car.

Thats what i would do. :p

Well I am getting this car EXTREMELY Cheap. We are buying it not leasing it so Im going to have it for a while. I like this car a TON and I've always wanted a trucks so I am going to stick with it, so I won't be selling it for a WHILE.

Hdale85

But it's not a car :), that's nice though. Much nicer than my first car which was a 1983 Chevy Citation II......

Poe

User is banned.
I would keep it and never sell it, you're getting extremely lucky. How much are you paying? If I was you save up, buy some nice tires and black rims, black out the logos tint the windows smoke the headlights and taillights and it would be dope.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Poe said:
I would keep it and never sell it, you're getting extremely lucky. How much are you paying? If I was you save up, buy some nice tires and black rims, black out the logos tint the windows smoke the headlights and taillights and it would be dope.

Thats what I plan on doing. I go back to work in a couple of months so I'm going to save up and do that. I really want to tint the windows and do the rims.