• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

GETTING MY FIRST CAR TOMORROW!!

HUNNID

User is banned.
OMG I'm so excited im getting my first car tomorrow. My moms highschool friend is a Car dealer so I'm getting the 2013 Chevy Silverado (White) For EXTREMELY cheap!! Im so god damn excited heres a link to a photo of it, and I'll post a pic tomorrow of when I get it. I'm driving to another state to get it with my dad then driving it back.

http://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...odel-overview-build-cnt-well-1-827×222-01.png

Hey

User is banned.
Um how do I say this... It's a truck not a car ;) lol just playing around but that looks dope man :) you like it a lot?

Creator

Power member.
Wow. Lucky ass. Good shit man, but if it were me if sell that shit an get an Evo or an STi, I'm all about imports :)

Creator

Power member.
Skunk said:
That's what I would do that too if I was into having sex with other dudes. Silverados are nice trucks and you can actually have room for things instead of looking like a friend in a tiny car that would get crushed if you got in a wreck.

(Not calling Creator a f aggot, just trying to prove a point)

Trying to prove a point, trucks are for guys to make up for what they don't have, bitch.

California

Power member.

Brennan

Fuckin' hillbilly. Why would you get a truck when you still owe me $5? :D

Chrome Hearts

Power member.
Creator said:
Wow. Lucky ass. Good shit man, but if it were me if sell that shit an get an Evo or an STi, I'm all about imports :)

I'm into imports as well! I'm planning on buying a Honda S2000 and eventually moving onto an STI from 02' or 04'.

HUNNID

User is banned.
California said:
Holy shit that nice. How old are you ?

16 I turn 17 in 17 days though lol.

Grace said:
Fuckin' hillbilly. Why would you get a truck when you still owe me $5? :D

Check your PM's my friend :) And I'm buying the car with money I have from working as well as my parents are pitching in. I burrowed money from you because I don't like to spend money on PayPal I was just using my balance and I need $5 extra.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Hope said:
So proud of you that it is a truck. Trucks for life<3

<3 Fucking love this thing. Its a badass car. Ive been driving trucks since day 1 I love em.

Hope

Power member.
xSlatzy said:
<3 Fucking love this thing. Its a badass car. Ive been driving trucks since day 1 I love em.

Most people ik that get them usually ride dirtbikes. Do you do anything like that or go offroading?

HUNNID

User is banned.
Hope said:
Most people ik that get them usually ride dirtbikes. Do you do anything like that or go offroading?

I mean I have done it before but I live in an urban area. Ill probably do it more now thought that I got a truck. Ill just drive to the areas and do it.

old

Not a big fan of trucks, but after all, it's your car. Also not a fan of American cars, too shitty in my opinion.
Only truck I'd think about driving is the Raptor.