• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Getting LoL and need help

Bit

User is banned.
This chick I've been trying to get at for soooo long is gonna play LoL with me and help me out, so I need like pointers, and Idk soem gear or some shit?

This is like one of the only girls I know that isn't a complete bitch but is still hot as fuck, and is relationship material so... Yeah... Gotta impress her so she dumps her bf and gets with me.

I just realized how retarded that sounded but I'm posting it anyway!

I hope this shitty laptop doesn't end up cock blocking me by not letting me play

She's completely unphased by my game. Either that or she's queen game.

DMT

Bit said:
This chick I've been trying to get at for soooo long is gonna play LoL with me and help me out, so I need like pointers, and Idk soem gear or some shit?

This is like one of the only girls I know that isn't a complete bitch but is still hot as fuck, and is relationship material so... Yeah... Gotta impress her so she dumps her bf and gets with me.

I just realized how retarded that sounded but I'm posting it anyway!

I hope this shitty laptop doesn't end up cock blocking me by not letting me play

She's completely unphased by my game. Either that or she's queen game.

I was actually in your positions awhile ago, except the girl kicked my ass, haha. Just play with her, and do not... do not KS. What role does she play? Don't ever support her if she's ADC because that can cause a meltdown.

Learn Jungle, so when her lane needs a Gank, you can come in and help like the hero.

Good luck , haha.

Bit

User is banned.
DMT said:
I was actually in your positions awhile ago, except the girl kicked my ass, haha. Just play with her, and do not... do not KS. What role does she play? Don't ever support her if she's ADC because that can cause a meltdown.

Learn Jungle, so when her lane needs a Gank, you can come in and help like the hero.

Good luck , haha.

At this point I'm pretty sure she's tryna play me tbh. We'll see...

Wanna play together?

Astro

User is banned.
If you're on OCE servers HMU man, but I'd assume you're on NA.
Name on OCE: Dope

DMT

If you're on NA sure bro, add me: "Cuteness"

Disregard my gay name haha