• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Getting In Shape

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Hey,

Don't laugh at me took me some time to build up courage to do this. So recently I've been trying to get my life together and not waste away my youth. I'm trying to go from a fat lazy dumb stoner. To a fit intelligent guy. I just need some help losing weight :/. I am very out of shape. Mostly because I'm always high and eat a lot and don't do anything. Well im trying to change that. I wanna lose weight and be fit again. Tired of being that fat kid.

Recent Stats:
• Age; 16
• Height; 5 10"
• Weight; 178 Pounds :/
• Waist; 34

I hope to maybe get some tips / exercise routines from you guys. Really need help. I feel my physical health is a step closer to rebuilding my life.

Also could someone gimme a excercise schedulae to help me say on task. I am unable to access any weights currently so it'd have to consist of no equipment excercise and running. Thank

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:
@Boltage help with schedule^?

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
I usually do hills to lose weigh which is running up and down a steep hill ten times four times a week. The other three rest I either ice myself or rest. You can't be lazy or it won't work. You ACTUALLY have to run the hill up and down.

Doom

Power member.
I lost 15 pounds after I started skating again (last month). Just find something that's fun. I've also started to play football and soccer again.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Another tips I really want to set up a schedule for myself to follow. So far I've picked up:

• No Juice
• No Soda
• No Fried Foods
• No Junk Food

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
Not sure if you were joking.. but getting stoned at 16 isn't exactly healthy. So definitely avoid that.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
GOR said:
Another tips I really want to set up a schedule for myself to follow. So far I've picked up:

• No Juice
• No Soda
• No Fried Foods
• No Junk Food
You can eat/ drink them just not as much; try not eating fat food after 7pm

Doom

Power member.
GOR said:

• No Juice
• No Soda
• No Fried Foods
• No Junk Food

Don't eat until your stomach is completely full and don't eat after 7. Sleep early.

Beats

Power member.
Drink a lot of water. Run or walk as much as you can. Refrain from drinking anything that is carbonated. Try not to eat any sweets. Drink some more water. Piss all of the toxins and shitty stuff out of your body. Eat fruits and vegetables. Do sit-ups or crunches. Do not drink or take anything that helps with weight-loss. ONLY DRINK WATER!

Gor

Washed IG Plug
wash said:
Not sure if you were joking.. but getting stoned at 16 isn't exactly healthy. So definitely avoid that.

I was serious. I've been smoking weed since I was in grade 7 (4 years now) and I realized that is stupid as fuck and I'm not going to be smoking anymore. I'm trying to get my shit together.

Fireworks

User is banned.
This probably isn't healthy either, but I just don't eat. I cut down to one meal a day or starting from three, down to two, then to one. Then I do this for a while. I loose weight at an acceptable rate too... But these are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 130lbs

Idk what my waste size is though. 29-30ish? Maybe?

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Fireworks said:
This probably isn't healthy either, but I just don't eat. I cut down to one meal a day or starting from three, down to two, then to one. Then I do this for a while. I loose weight at an acceptable rate too... But these are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 130lbs

Idk what my waste size is though. 29-30ish? Maybe?

In also want to work in losing thigh and belly t haha.

Felon

User is banned.
Start running a lot and doing a lot of cardio. If you have a weights class in your high school try to take that or just head to your local gym. If not just do stuff like push-ups and sit-ups. Cut down on the junk food and start eating healthy. It will not be easy. But with dedication and determination it can for sure happen. Good luck with this @GOR !

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Felon said:
Start running a lot and doing a lot of cardio. If you have a weights class in your high school try to take that or just head to your local gym. If not just do stuff like push-ups and sit-ups. Cut down on the junk food and start eating healthy. It will not be easy. But with dedication and determination it can for sure happen. Good luck with this @GOR !

What sort of cardio excercises do you recommend and how much/often should i run.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Cardio is good too. But I go to a lot of Raves as well, so I'm jumping and dancing for 7 hours at a time at least every week. That might be a part of it too haha

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Also of anyone can help me create a day by day weekly workout schedule that'd be great.

Felon

User is banned.
GOR said:
What sort of cardio excercises do you recommend and how much/often should i run.

Considering your OP I would start off slow only running for like 30-60 min or so since your not that conditioned. Then start increasing how much and the amount of time you run as you get in better shape. I personally love doing sleds as it helps me build leg muscle. Running stairs also helps. The type of workouts you do will depend on the resources you have available.

Difficult

User is banned.
Yeah bruh I can understand why you would want to get in shape. A few months ago @Day got me into doing situps and shit while I called up psn. I do 50 situps a day and I've been doing this for a bout 3 or 4 months. I already see progress. Trust me dude, the hardest thing is keeping a routine. Once you have it though, it's a breeze. Hmu if you need any advice.

Boltage

Power member.
Hey man, for starters you're not fat. I weigh 170 pounds and am an inch taller than you. Listen, this may sound dumb but if you are addicted to something such as sugar, don't stop right away. Gradually slow down on the sugar and then stop. (It causes Major headaches to just stop with your addiction) I would recommend not smoking at all either man, that wont help at all. You need to limit yourself to just water and not many carbs. While working out, do abs every other day. You have to stay committed. Don't cheat yourself by not busting your ass, you're going to feel pain, but the "pain is weakness leaving the body" -Marines. The core is the strongest part of your body and you need to work on it. If you want your chest to bulk a little more after time, start doing push ups. 3 sets of 15 for starters if you can do that. The next time, do five reps more per set. After you do that, be sure to squat, it is a bitch to squat but i tell you that it pays off. Never skip a leg day. If you don't feel like doing push ups, go bench or incline bench. Pull ups are also a main thing for you, if you can only do one, keep trying to build those muscles up and you will see progress. It doesn't take one day to look good, remember that. Time/effort/commitment is what I live off of. I also recommend you take fish oil pills. It is great for getting rid of everything and you might feel better. I don't recommend taking creatine or anything. Just lose the body fat man. Do all upper body one day, and lower body the next day. (then repeat) Be sure to run a lot of distances. Start off a little above your comfort level and as time progresses through each workout, keep running more miles. I run around 8 every Wednesday at Physical training. Also, don't look at the scale for too much, muscle weighs more than fat so if your weight goes up, don't shit your pants. Eat healthy such as meat, fruit, vegetables/Steak. Don't cheat yourself, and within the next month you will see results. Hope this helped

Premium

User is banned.
See im a pretty big guy and when im saying "Big" meaning im ripped for a big guy but..

Theres a Thing called the Paleo diet if I were you I would do some research on it.
And see if there is any "Crossfit" training or a gym were you live by.

Boltage

Power member.
Schedule:
Bench:5x5 (OR push ups 3x15)
Incline Bench: 5x5
Shrugs: 3x10
Pull Ups: 3x8
lat pull:3x10
Triceps: (Skull Crushers) 3x8
Abs: 3x20-30 (Crunches)
Run: 1-2 miles

Next day:
Squat:5x5
Deadlift:5x5
Box jump: 3x8
Calf raises:3x8
Run 6 40 yard dashes, 5 seconds between each stop

Then you gradually make your own schedule. Be sure to keep adding your Miles up while running.