• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gaming PC Build

Rambo

User is banned.
Just wondering what some of your current pc builds are or if you have a very nice laptop or desktop what are the specs. 

Sapphire

Power member.
Should be in the computing section, I'll post mine when I get home. ;)

Morphene

Onyx user!
I own a gaming laptop, mainly because I travel around a bunch, so I never really have the chance to just get a desktop and sit down and play. Anwyays lol, it's an Alienware Cpu i7 3.53GHz 8GB of RAM Video card NVIDIA GTX 970m 3GB. Just regular stock stuff but I like it, and I could care less if people like the brand or not, it's a good laptop. Ive been building a desktop for when I do just chill at home but that's a project that's been going on for years haha.

Alex - Arvixe

Morphene said:
I own a gaming laptop, mainly because I travel around a bunch, so I never really have the chance to just get a desktop and sit down and play. Anwyays lol, it's an Alienware Cpu i7 3.53GHz 8GB of RAM Video card NVIDIA GTX 970m 3GB. Just regular stock stuff but I like it, and I could care less if people like the brand or not, it's a good laptop. Ive been building a desktop for when I do just chill at home but that's a project that's been going on for years haha.
I need to get myself a good custom build. What sort of setup are you planning to do? And how much will that set you back?