• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Gambling Nuke

Jettaco

Yay for no more gambling!
Too bad I can't merch any rares since I was lured for my santa. Tear.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Never really gambled in RS. Most of the time what I win I end up losing it and having the same money I started with.

Rares dropping... Might make my santa hat dream possible lol.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
Never really gambled in RS. Most of the time what I win I end up losing it and having the same money I started with.

I bought 4 Santa Hats. =p

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Daniel said:

And I don't even have half the money for one...

Jettaco

Daniel said:
Deathcrow said:
Daniel said:

I'm only at a 22m cashstack now. I really haven't had much success in getting my bank back up for the santa. (Keep in mind that my friend gave me 125m after he quit a few months ago; I was probably worth around 70m or so before he gave it to me.) I just really don't know too much on rebuilding anymore. So, you're better off than me. ;P
Stupid lurers. :c

Stewie

Onyx user!
Jettaco said:
Daniel said:
Deathcrow said:

I'm only at a 22m cashstack now. I really haven't had much success in getting my bank back up for the santa. (Keep in mind that my friend gave me 125m after he quit a few months ago; I was probably worth around 70m or so before he gave it to me.) I just really don't know too much on rebuilding anymore. So, you're better off than me. ;P

What did you spend the money your friend gave you on....?
You fell for a lure... :big_grin_squint:

Deathwish

Onyx user!
And that is why I don't step foot in any combat areas anymore. Just making those yew (shield)longbows :)

Scenery

User is banned.
Deathwish said:
And that is why I don't step foot in any combat areas anymore. Just making those yew (shield)longbows :)

Where does the shield part come from? It's kind of just a bunch of logs.

Jettaco

Stewie said:
Jettaco said:
Daniel said:

What did you spend the money your friend gave you on....?
You fell for a lure... :big_grin_squint:

Yeah, I still can't believe I fell for it to be honest. Oh, and the 125m exactly paid for the Santa. I didn't even have it for a full day, I felt so terrible..

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Jettaco said:
Yeah, I still can't believe I fell for it to be honest. Oh, and the 125m exactly paid for the Santa. I didn't even have it for a full day, I felt so terrible..

I know that feel. But mine was probably a little bit worse, because I had worked for the money.
It was back then in 07. I had just earned enough money to buy full rune (except for the platebody because I didn't know what dragon slayer was back then, so I bought a chain body). I felt like a boss. Walking around Varrock in rune, killing some guards and stuff. Then, I thought, let's go to the wild to kill some noobs. First time at the wilderness for me. Some dude came up "hey, wanna team up?", I, being a noob, said yes. I followed him. Then at like level 13 of the wild was the rest of his team and they all piled and killed me. No more rune for me. I'm pretty sure I didn't have it for more than 1 hour.

Hurlie

Onyx user!
Good. Sick of seeing all the spam in GE.