• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[FUD] Java Drive-by, Domain & hosting space package | $5 | [HOT]

YZN

• ikcDme.png
  • 5$ for one site with drive-by
  • 8$ for two sites with unique drive-by's. <- if you want to buy for your friend or just want two sites.
    ikdjka.png
  • If the drive-by gets detected after a month (very unlikely) I will update it for you.
  • I will create a site for you (You can choose any name which is not taken, example http://www.hackforums2.net and it takes 1 hour to activate) then i setup the drive-by, after that you pay me and then I will give you all the information you need on the domain.
  • The hosting is 25GB and lasts for 1 year.
    ikdvWM.png
  • PayPal
  • Liberty Reserve
  • Moneybookers
    ikcH20.png

Drive-by download
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Drive-by download means three things, each concerning the unintended download of computer software from the Internet:
    [*]Downloads which a person authorized but without understanding the consequences (e.g. downloads which install an unknown or counterfeit executable program, ActiveX component, or Java applet).
    [*]Any download that happens without a person's knowledge.
    [*]Download of spyware, a computer virus or any kind of malware that happens without a person's knowledge.
    Drive-by downloads may happen when visiting a website, viewing an e-mail message or by clicking on a deceptive pop-up window:[1] by clicking on the window in the mistaken belief that, for instance, an error report from the computer itself is being acknowledged, or that an innocuous advertisement pop-up is being dismissed. In such cases, the "supplier" may claim that the person "consented" to the download although actually unaware of having started an unwanted or malicious software download. Websites that exploit the Windows Metafile vulnerability (eliminated by a Windows update of 5 January 2006) may provide examples of drive-by downloads of this sort.
    G Data explained another situation: all major web browsers request a favicon at a web page. If this file is not existent, a custom HTTP 404 (not found) page can download a trojan horse.[2]
    A drive-by install (or installation) is a similar event. It refers to installation rather than download (though sometimes the two terms are used interchangeably).
    ikdp80.png
  • MSN - [email protected]

Before adding my MSN, please PM me with your MSN.

Cheers

Roobik

Sexy thread ;D Good luck with sales, I was never really into the drive-bys

YZN

Roobik said:
Sexy thread ;D Good luck with sales, I was never really into the drive-bys

Haha thanks :) aha, and why is that? They are awesome!:D