• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

fuckin tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle

i got my tattoo here are some pics

right after it was done:
qMT42Zz.png

4 hours after it was done:
Yv5EWXH.png

Zeus

kyle said:
the first 1 or 2 lines hurt, then my arm went sorta numb and i didnt feel it really

youre an uncultured swine you fat fuck

why u get mad for the dog my favorite

Amp

Power member.
Nice fucking wolf from Minecraft.. Represent.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Keith Haring, I remember my old LG trap phone had his artwork as default wallpapers.

dagger

Lol I gues when it comes to tattoos it comes down to the saying, to each is own. But geez your are pushing the envelope for sure.

Reward

jAmil said:
Keith Haring, I remember my old LG trap phone had his artwork as default wallpapers.

fuck i remember that shit now, the good old gif backgrounds

kyle

Emerald said:
Lol I gues when it comes to tattoos it comes down to the saying, to each is own. But geez your are pushing the envelope for sure.
its not pushing the envelope, its not like im out here getting some fucking retarded chinese saying that i dont understand or some generic fucking tattoo

if you dont appreciate art, then thats your own fault.

Fallout

User is banned.
This tattoo has some really solid line work. It looks really clean. @kyle

Professor

kyle said:
its not pushing the envelope, its not like im out here getting some fucking retarded chinese saying that i dont understand or some generic fucking tattoo

if you dont appreciate art, then thats your own fault.

It sounds to me like you yourself don't appreciate art. 
Art is an expression and expression can be as subtle as a brief phrase or motto tattooed on the body. Phrases and/or mottos written in other languages is a commonly seen expression of art; the U.S. military promotes their conduct via mottos stated in foreign languages, and it is not unusual to see these mottos on the bodies of veterans.
(i.e. [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"carpe diem" - seize the day)[/font]

Your tattoo is certainly unique and I believe that is what people are suggesting. Nonetheless, it's representative of your interests and undeniably unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.