• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff & Beam Vouched) 40+ Deals Since Started

Verdict

RE: [Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff Vouched) 20+ Deals Since Started

Just completed a smooth deal with @Ruthless and @Aware

Feel free to message me if you're in need of a middleman

Aware

Power member.
RE: [Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff Vouched) 20+ Deals Since Started

Huge vouch for my man @Verdict
Thank you bro.

Ruthless

User is banned.

Vouch for ryan smooth deal with no problems.

Verdict

Just did a gamertag deal with @Nylov and @Gatorade

Message me if you need a middleman my dudes

Apollo

Onyx user!

another vouch for my dude Verdict

Gatorade

Onyx user!

Vouch. Thanks for middlemanning a gamertag deal.

Verdict

Avoid scams, and use me as your middleman :)

Mischief

RE: [Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff Vouched) 35+ Deals Since Started

Vouch, thanks for MMing my deal!

Grail

RE: [Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff & Beam Vouched) 35+ Deals Since Started

Vouch for my dude @Verdict smooth mm deal

Verdict

RE: [Free] Verdict's MiddleManning Service (Staff & Beam Vouched) 35+ Deals Since Started

Middlemanned a deal for @"Grail" and @"Saints Row". Don't feel hesitated to message me :)

cartons

Verdict said:
Verdict's/Ryan's Middlemanning Free Service

Been in the scene for years now and have done some MM deals offsite, thought this would be an appropriate time for me to create this thread.​
Please read the whole thread before contacting me, thank you. ​

eCcNWOb.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Voucheshttps://www.forumkorner.com/thread-201569.html[/font][/CENTER]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Offsite Vouches: PM me to see.[/font]​

eCcNWOb.png

Things I can middleman

- Bitcoin​
- Instagrams (OG & Stats)
- Gamertags
- Kiks​
- Snapchats
- Twitters
- Soundclouds​
- much more
Green Text = Strongest

eCcNWOb.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Price: My price is free, but will charge 5%-10% of deals if worth over $500+[/font]​
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Timezone: Please be aware that I live in Australia and timezones may affect deals. But it's a benefit for both parties as I am available pretty much the whole day. [/font]​

eCcNWOb.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Terms of Service[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am not responsible for an account that is to be taken back, turboed, stolen, banned or extorted during, before or after the middleman deal. Before sending me a Private Message, you sincerely agree to my TOS.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All deals will be completed onsite. A Private Message must be sent to me and confirmed before we do the deal, fail to do so will be your lack of carelessness and a complete waste of my time.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All deals will be done under my rules and I have every right to deny a deal if I am unable, uncomfortable or don't agree to it. [/font]

eCcNWOb.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What I can do[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- I can instantly disable and block all email pull-back links on Instagram.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Remove facebooks linked to an Instagram[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Remove all third party applications which can prevent the account from being pulled back on Instagram. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Can prevent Gamertags from being pulled back even with 2STEP activated. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Much more.[/font]

eCcNWOb.png

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]My only source of contact is through Kik: Cbf[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other social media accounts pretending to me is [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]NOT[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] me. Do not be fooled.[/font]
props to @beam for the thread design xx

Need this service right now. Please reply to my kik: smelly​

ENĐ

Onyx user!
Thanks for the mm fam! Verdict has my vouch. It was a smooth deal!

8K8

Power member.
vouch for this man did a deal for me and @ice , "vouch or ill fuck u in the ass" - Verdict appreciate it man