• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free Premium Minecraft Gift Code Giveaway! [January 2014]

Breinado

V2H8-0782-Y0A5
R0J7-D3L2-A0H1
K1GS-R4H4-F1U5
H4E6-G3L7-J763
D1F5-R7M0-X0F6
Q8J7-A3J5-G7ES

These are just a few of the gift codes that you can get from the giveaway being hosted on diamondores.com. If you don't believe me, you can check out the free giveaway for yourself right now. http://www.Diamondores.com/2013/12/trying-to-play-minecraft-for-free.html (scroll to the bottom for the gift codes). Enjoy guys.

If you get one and you use it, post the one you used so others know that they don't need to waste their time with it. This is just a nice opportunity for someone to get minecraft for free (or for someone to get their friend minecraft for free).

They also have a minecraft account giveaway and minecraft cracked hosted on their site.
www.DiamondOres.com

Alex

Power member.
For real all invalid. What's the point of this thread :p

eric

I would like a vouch copy because all these codes are invalid

OFWGKTA

User is banned.
Vinyl said:
I would like a vouch copy because all these codes are invalid

How are you going to get a vouch copy, this isn't a sales thread. Just saying.

eric

Teach said:
How are you going to get a vouch copy, this isn't a sales thread. Just saying.

Vouch for the giveaway so people know he's legit because atm there all fake codes

OFWGKTA

User is banned.
Vinyl said:
Vouch for the giveaway so people know he's legit because atm there all fake codes

Oh okay haha.
Didn't really read the thread.

eric

all the codes are invalid so atm probally everyone thinks he's bullshitting us so if i get a vouch copy i can vouch so people know hes legit

Hidden‎

User is banned.
Lol another site that wants you to do a survey, all invalid codes. Junk this thread please.

cas

Vinyl said:
all the codes are invalid so atm probally everyone thinks he's bullshitting us so if i get a vouch copy i can vouch so people know hes legit

That is the greatest excuse to free load, bravo.

Explode

Another sad attempt at trying to use PPD, please, if you're going to try, try harder.