• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free MM Service

Shot

Shot/Joey here, and if you know who i am, you know i like to help out the community.
I do ALOT of MMing so i'm just gonna lend my services to anyone that is in need of them :)
i don't want anyone getting scammed, that is my MAIN GOAL!

I mainly MM: Gamertags, Microsoft accounts,MSP/Live Codes

Hit me up anytime you like
Contact me

Aim: JoeyXBL

Doctor

User is banned.
you should post a lil more :D

but u seem trusted, GLWMM

Shot

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.. my services will be down until i wake back up :)
until then have a good night everyone

Superior

User is banned.
Doctor said:
you should post a lil more :D

but u seem trusted, GLWMM

"SEEM" bro ! i would could trust this guy with with a billion dollars and he wouldn't take a dime! He is my shit tit! He is trusted and wouldn't scam a soul!

Legendary

Legit Guy mm for him glwMM bro

Violence

HUGE vouch for this guy. He helped me with a deal last night. Coached me through everything. Everything was totally legit, if you need a trustworthy MM dont hesitate to hit him up. Super chill dude.

Hope

Power member.
These most, hands down, greatest mm of all time. Helped me 3 times or more in deals and everything went smoothly. I got what I wanted and he did it all for free. This guy comes legit as they come. HUGE VOUCH for my nig Shot

GooneyTune

Vouch for him he is one of the most Legit guys I know! Hit him up if you need someone trusted

Key

Power member.
Vouch for my dude. Shot is mad legit, don't hesitate to have him MM for you, he's a great guy. <3

Particles

Power member.
have a little vouch shot c:
p.s. you should shoot me. if you know what i mean ;D <3

Violence

This guy has MM'd for me twice now. Both times it went smooth. Honestly the only guy I trust on this forum.

Super nice too! <3