• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free MM Service

Kill

User is banned.
Lol. Just Lol. I would recommend not trusting this user.

Justice

Power member.
Sorry, Absord. I recommend that you get more known on this forum before people start using you as a middle man.

Bowser

Power member.
i hate when new members come on forums and try to pull this shit.

1. Your not trusted at all.
2. You have nothing to loose on this forum if you scam. You have not put anytime into the forum. Have not upgraded. Have no donated etc.
3. From my understanding you have no successful deals done of FK. Even if you have a few. It is probably not a high count.

The list can go on forever. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but you will not be able to be a Middle Man at this time.

Subaru

User is banned.
Bowser said:
i hate when new members come on forums and try to pull this shit.

1. Your not trusted at all.
2. You have nothing to loose on this forum if you scam. You have not put anytime into the forum. Have not upgraded. Have no donated etc.
3. From my understanding you have no successful deals done of FK. Even if you have a few. It is probably not a high count.

The list can go on forever. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but you will not be able to be a Middle Man at this time.

Ticks me off alot also, were not stupid. there more people on this forum that are upgraded and people still don't trust them, why would we trust the new member?

Doctor

User is banned.
LMAO you have 35 post, neg rep, 1 vouch.

Not a middleman yet bud ;)

Bowser

Power member.
Doctor said:
LMAO you have 35 post, neg rep, 1 vouch.

Not a middleman yet bud ;)
his "vouch" is a neutral as well. xD

Phantom

Power member.
What a failed, embarassing attempt to scam. Along with your thread asking for a free verified paypal. Get out of here.

Shadow

Power member.
Dude, youve been known to scam absorb, and this is your worst attempt yet.