• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free hosting?

Wanted

User is banned.
Anyone know of any good free hosting for forum software?

Sanctuary

User is banned.
000WebHost, 1FreeHosting, ServersFree, and you can get HostGator for $0.01 (first month only).
If you're doing it for testing purposes and such, set up localhost with XAMPP. It runs faster than most free hosts, and there's never any down time (since it's localhost, lol).

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Wanted said:
I have been using WAMP, it's pretty fun.

Yeah, WAMP is nice too. XAMPP has a much faster loading speed than WAMP though.

Wanted

User is banned.
Yeah, I'm not sure which is better. Both of them use the same port as Skype I believe (which is why I didn't work for me at first). I like 000webhost, there are some sites I have uploaded on there a while ago and they are still up and running today.

Piracy

Wanted said:
Yeah, I'm not sure which is better. Both of them use the same port as Skype I believe (which is why I didn't work for me at first). I like 000webhost, there are some sites I have uploaded on there a while ago and they are still up and running today.

If you have issues with the port interfering with Skype, close Skype then open XAMPP (I'm not sure if this works with WAMP, it should though) and launch Apache and MySQL then reopen Skype and it should work fine without interference.

Wanted

User is banned.
@Piracy well I fixed it by changing the port that Skype uses, that always fixes it.

But thanks for offering the help :)

But thanks for offering the help :)