• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Free bottle of eliquid in return for a review!

Yeti

I will literally send someone out a 30ml bottle of my eliquid for free (100%) if they provide a video review on it for e-cigarette forums. You must have a setup better than a $10 ego and you must be 18, and post a good quality video with good quality sound (more or less)

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
I'd be more than happy to do this if nobody else takes up the offer. PM me sometime.

Bomb

User is banned.
Inb4 cyanide is laced In the eliquid

I would do it, but to be quite frank, I'm not going to ingest liquid from some random person on the internet 

Seven

User is banned.
Bomb said:
Inb4 cyanide is laced In the eliquid

I would do it, but to be quite frank, I'm not going to ingest liquid from some random person on the internet 
Do you know what eJuice/eLiquid is?
You definitively don't ingest it, you put it into a vape!

Bomb

User is banned.
Seven said:
Do you know what eJuice/eLiquid is?
You definitively don't ingest it, you put it into a vape!
Yes I do. Ingest was DEFINITIVELY the wrong word to use in that context.

Living

Power member.
Ipv3 and a turbo Hit me up yeti ill do it ive been vaping for longer then 4 years

Yeti

Living said:
Ipv3 and a turbo Hit me up yeti ill do it ive been vaping for longer then 4 years
Excellent, please send me a PM with your address + nic + flavor? or maybe I should pick 4 u idk..
the sooner @Astro can start the label creation the sooner I'll send it out to you :) I understand he's busy so it might take until this weekend.

Seven said:
I wish I could do this, but I do not exceed the age limit. :(
R.I.P.
..What is your age? Could you pass as 18? :\

Trap Queen

User is banned.
Me and my friend can do this he's 17 (looks 18) and has an istick 30w with a vertex v2 if your serious about this pm me and we will gladly review