• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumRoot ~ The root of all forums

Joker

Cybering said:
As much as I try to make FK like it use to be I cant seem to fit in. but thanks for signing up.
I get upset when I see ''how it used to be'' cause I wasn't here and its like y'all just want rid of me aight ill quit that what u want :'(

Cybering

User is banned.
Matigo said:
http://i.imgur.com/o0QQqgm.png you said the theme was ripped, as I said no. And yes the owner owes Naho a bit of money. Is that your concern? Exactly. Fuck off and quit shit posting. Act like you have rank or continue to focus on little things other than the 100s of people getting scammed daily btw I also have and am speaking to Noah* (Noha) about you rn along with contacting @Philly for you shit posting and advertising a forum on my website showcase threads for no apparent reason. I simply request you act like a staff and not a child.

Cybering

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Cybering where did I advertise a forum? I also never said it was ripped. I simply asked a question and you blew up at me.

Dude your a fucking staff shit posting because I'm advertising my forum and you don't like it, well listen here, your rank, rep, age, or sex does not change the fact that you still *should* respect us just like we should you. You are now even a role model of the community. While your wearing that userbar people look up to you. 
Act Like It.

Matigo

just a guy
@Cybering I am simply saying that the theme you are using is not paid for and I got to the bottom of it. I could care less about you're forum in general, I never said anything bad about it. I was just simply wondering about the theme. Get you're panties out of the bundle that they are in and take it to private messaging because now you are just shit posting nonsense on you're own thread.

Cybering

User is banned.
Matigo said:
@Cybering I am simply saying that the theme you are using is not paid for and I got to the bottom of it. I could care less about you're forum in general, I never said anything bad about it. I was just simply wondering about the theme. Get you're panties out of the bundle that they are in and take it to private messaging because now you are just shit posting nonsense on you're own thread.

http://i.imgur.com/elQftLe.png Pretty sure I just told you to take it to me personally?