• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner removed from BuySellAds.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
Well we have been advertising with BuySellAds for 4 years now and I have just confirmed that we have been dropped just like AdSense did to us in 2011 when I originally made the switch to BuySellAds.

Do to this for the next week maybe two ForumKorner will most likely remain adless. Due to the issues with BuySellAds we also have not received income from advertisements in two months, any and all support at this time is appreciated and required to maintain the website.

I do not plan on supplying ads through any other company and instead will be doing it all on my own. The two week delay being the amount of time I feel the website that will be used to purchased advertisements on will be complete.​

Also if you are wondering why we where dropped I couldn't tell you anything further than what I was informed which was via email that you may read in the spoiler below.​

"Hello ForumKorner.com,

We are currently making changes to our inventory which has affected your website in our network. Unfortunately, it has been decided that your website is no longer the right fit for our network and advertisers.

It will be safe to remove the ad code from your site on or after March 2 when the last ad serves. You will also be able to cashout remaining funds at that time. Or if you remove your code sooner, partial refunds will be processed for the ads remaining.

We are sorry to give you this news, but we feel it is in the best interest of our advertisers and our network."

If you are an advertiser with ForumKorner and currently have an advertisement purchased we are very sorry for this inconvenience but I hope you can understand why we are removing the ads early. You of course may be refunded, or partially refunded directly from BuySellAds by contacting their support directly. If you seek to continue advertising with ForumKorner we can reassure you this will never happen again once we are on our own network. For more details on advertising with Forumkorner you may visit out advertising help document here: http://www.forumkorner.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13

Space Time

User is banned.
RE: ForumKorner is now adless [Temporary]

Well I guess its good for us but it doesn't benefit you.

tired

User is banned.

i noticed that before i made an account there were ads, but now there aren't, just assumed it meant they were no longer necessary. I may be able to send you some money, Philly, if you need.

Particle

This sucks! Hope you find another Advertiser. I wonder why they dropped FK.

Plexity

This sucks! Good luck finding another advertiser company!

Jaii

Get Famous said:
Hi I just signed up to purchase here: http://insaneads.com/
should I cancel the signup?

I believe we have ads back so I doubt it would be a problem. But contact Philly if you have already purchased an ad.

Philly

Power member.

Get Famous said:
Hi I just signed up to purchase here: http://insaneads.com/
should I cancel the signup?
No this is old, Ads are now back. Insane Ads is still being developed so it is not 100% complete, however it is fully functional and if you purchase an ad, it will immediately be displayed. You will have access to edit your ad within your account as well.

Jupi

rebel

Philly said:
No this is old, Ads are now back. Insane Ads is still being developed so it is not 100% complete, however it is fully functional and if you purchase an ad, it will immediately be displayed. You will have access to edit your ad within your account as well.

Perhaps junking this, or editing the op + title, would help seize any confusion to future buyers?

Philly

Power member.

Space said:
Perhaps junking this, or editing the op + title, would help seize any confusion to future buyers?
I will edit the title but I would like to keep this up for anyone interested in looking into buysellads. They are a joke and I hope people see this and choose another ad supplier over bsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.