• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner Posting Contest!

Rare

I started last Wednesday. @gringo

Ponyo

Power member.
And Goodmorning probably won't be posted because my school has the most fucked up spot for my service but hope everyone's day goes well :D

anx

Ponyo said:
And Goodmorning probably won't be posted because my school has the most fucked up spot for my service but hope everyone's day goes well :D
Alright, more posts for me lol. Also, good morning.

anx

Azzid said:
i would love to steal this from you ;)
We'll see about that... lol i'm third rn I need to improve and get first so whats good my dude

Ponyo

Power member.
I need to start posing more too I'm far behind@producer

Azzid

Onyx user!
Producer said:
We'll see about that... lol i'm third rn I need to improve and get first so whats good my dude

We could still change that ;) No need to worry :)

anx

Ponyo said:
I need to start posing more too I'm far behind@producer
I'm surprised people aren't taking advantage of this it is such a steal I'm determined to win this contest

Azzid said:
We could still change that ;) No need to worry :)
Lol I doubt that my dude I will always be above you no matter what

Ponyo

Power member.
Yeah you're right it r ally is Id be posting way more if I had service in school @producer

anx

Ponyo said:
Yeah you're right it r ally is Id be posting way more if I had service in school @producer
lol school doesn't start for me until next week but I will try and grind this while I am not busy because school is very important

liveD

User is banned.
This is a cool contest, sucks I'm just noticing it now.

Chill

Producer said:
Who tryna grind this again my dude?
Let's go mate, I might end up playing Cod though. Jee @rare bet you could post huh?

anx

Chill said:
Let's go mate, I might end up playing Cod though. Jee @rare bet you could post huh?

Which COD? I was playing Buried on BO2 but now i'm just chillin on Xbox One with a friend.

anx

Chill said:
Mw3 (Xbox 360)

Waiting for the New Cod 4 to come out.
Oh shit dude I'm really tempted to get on that game it is lit af and haven't played in awhile. Would you want to play Faceoff 2v2? Also, I'm not sure if i'll be getting Cod 4 tbh I've been getting burned out on the new cods they just get worse and worse

Chill

Producer said:
Oh shit dude I'm really tempted to get on that game it is lit af and haven't played in awhile. Would you want to play Faceoff 2v2? Also, I'm not sure if i'll be getting Cod 4 tbh I've been getting burned out on the new cods they just get worse and worse
Yes, most likely.

Yeah well it's a remastered version of the oldschool game so I have high hopes. If they make it to futuristic they would have killed it.

anx

Chill said:
Yes, most likely.

Yeah well it's a remastered version of the oldschool game so I have high hopes. If they make it to futuristic they would have killed it.
hopefully they don't buff anything because the flashbangs are godly and hopefully they add final killcams thats about all i would like and yea hold on give me like 20 mins and I'll hop on you know my main tag  believe if not kik me for it

Chill

Producer said:
hopefully they don't buff anything because the flashbangs are godly and hopefully they add final killcams thats about all i would like and yea hold on give me like 20 mins and I'll hop on you know my main tag  believe if not kik me for it
Yeah I hope they actually make another perfect version of that game, I still play Cod 4 now and do glitches and shit.