• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner Moderation positions open!

Divinitive

User is banned.
I would like to apply for the position of News team moderator. I currently maintain a homework service thread where I continuously complete essays upon essays and I always have satisfied customers. On top of that, I scored a 31 on the ACT's and a 1960 on the SATs, getting me accepted to a top business college in the country.

I am very interested, feel free to PM me Philly.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
@hurt check out the last mod position

i would apply but none of the areas are in the scope of my interests on this site as @beam said

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Oh my! If I was an announcement mod. Every article would be about cupcakes... It be that terrible that people would be chasing me off the site! Ha ha :D.

@agony
@coltie2
@gunnar
@beam

Then again I would love to help out with email announcements. I think we discussed about the opportunities for that, @philly :D

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Cupcake said:
Oh my! If I was an announcement mod. Every article would be about cupcakes... It be that terrible that people would be chasing me off the site! Ha ha :D.

@agony
@coltie2
@gunnar
@beam

Then again I would love to help out with email announcements. I think we discussed about the opportunities for that, @philly :D
Dear lord not cupcake emails lol

Hurt

I'll be applying for the graphics moderator position, going to send you a PM in a few minutes Philly. Best of luck everybody, hopefully the site gets some good, helpful mods out of this.
Thanks @gunnar for tagging me. :)

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Hurt said:
I'll be applying for the graphics moderator position, going to send you a PM in a few minutes Philly. Best of luck everybody, hopefully the site gets some good, helpful mods out of this.
Thanks @gunnar for tagging me. :)
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE, you to be graphics mod bae, but your never on? Lol

Samus

Power member.
im just glad the site is back up i missed going on it

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
@hurt pm me please. Thanks :D .........

VPN

if one day a manager is needed for the mary section sign me up. good job though Philly, the sites been going through a lot lately, only forum i even go to at this point.