• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ForumKorner Moderation positions open!

Philly

Power member.
At this time we are currently seeking some moderators, below you can find the different moderation positions that we currently are looking to have filled. If you happen to be interested please post here or private message me, thank you.

Contests & Giveaways Moderator ~ Create site related contest and giveaways at least one per day.
New & Announcements Moderator ~ Create a new News team and post news articles at least once per month.
Graphics Moderator ~ Moderation of the Graphics section and provide ForumKorner Graphics as needed on occasion. (Ex: Holiday logos, userbars, advertisement banners.)

Please post your questions or suggestions as well.

Samus

Power member.
JohnnyG said:
I'd love to help out. Sending you a PM now @"Philly".
nah im petitioning against this skid haha

Deany

You guys should apply not only for the UB, but for the dedication to the forum itself. I'd apply, but I don't have time to moderate the giveaway section. (since I'm mostly active there)

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
You guys should apply not only for the UB, but for the dedication to the forum itself. I'd apply, but I don't have time to moderate the giveaway section. (since I'm mostly active there)

im sure if this thug runs for mod, hed be the first indian mod of forumkorner ever LMAO
(ill support you if u get rid of meow when u get mod)

SOS

This looks like a great opportunity. Good luck guys!

Color

I'm pretty sure with the underwhelming amount of activity currently, the staff team could handle this as is. We really shouldn't need anyone else, truthfully. If that's not the case, that's sad.

Cred

I PM'd you about the graphic position. I'm definitely interested in this position, best of luck to everyone. I'm sure Philly will make the right choice with whomever he picks.

FeaR

Color said:
I'm pretty sure with the underwhelming amount of activity currently, the staff team could handle this as is.  We really shouldn't need anyone else, truthfully.  If that's not the case, that's sad.
This

Philly

Power member.
Color said:
I'm pretty sure with the underwhelming amount of activity currently, the staff team could handle this as is.  We really shouldn't need anyone else, truthfully.  If that's not the case, that's sad.
I would prefer the current team to focus more on their current section, not taking on more work out of their current sections, there is a lot that needs done at this time.

Ambien

I've been working on my campaign for a long time, I've won each state.

м¢ℓσνιη

I have certainly PM'd you man.

Philly said:
I would prefer the current team to focus more on their current section, not taking on more work out of their current sections, there is a lot that needs done at this time.

This.

Sector

Power member.
м¢ℓσνιη said:
I have certainly PM'd you man.

This.
Please make this Aussie a moderator or something again.