• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Downtime and Rollback - Junked by Crayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xypher

Due to some hosting issues, our database was basically deleted. I had made a back up about an hour before it occurred, but for some reason it wasn't importing properly and so we had to use an older back up from about a week before. Due to that we lost about 10 members and close to 100 posts. It may not seem like much, but it was damn good activity for us. So, a favor I have for all of you is please post as much as you can, bring as many members here as you can, and advertise as much as you can.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and also sorry that I am asking so much, but it is needed.

RainDrops

RE: Forum Downtime and Rollback

Fuck, sorry to hear about that Chris. Things were just starting to pick up also. D:

Kload

Well this usually happens when you are installing a mod or new to the forum stuff..
anyways hope the activity gets back up soon

Kload

So what had happened?

Xypher

A "database anomaly." They said that it was possible someone got the password, but I checked the IP log and no one other than Alecks and I have accessed the cPanel, ever... So they obviously fucked up somehow, not sure of the specifics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.