• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Authority | Custom theme | Custom Upgrades and Groups | General Discussion |

Steel Panther

Onyx user!
Forum Authority stats from today

Our members have made a total of 1,980 posts in 388 threads.
We currently have 75 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, RichardMn
The most users online at one time was 24 on 07-03-2015 at 05:33 PM

Steel Panther

Onyx user!
Current statistics

Our members have made a total of 2,073 posts in 405 threads.
We currently have 83 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Empire
The most users online at one time was 24 on 07-03-2015 at 05:33 PM

Nostalgic

Lmao. I got banned for the username satan...
Edit: Was actually going to become active. I would be more than happy to change my name if you like!

Steel Panther

Onyx user!
Ignore said:
Lmao. I got banned for the username satan...
Edit: Was actually going to become active. I would be more than happy to change my name if you like!

Hey, you weren't banned for your username "Satan" According to the other staff member you were acting inappropriately.. I will lift the ban as rules have changed since then, apologies for the inconvenience.

Nostalgic

Steel Panther said:
Hey, you weren't banned for your username "Satan" According to the other staff member you were acting inappropriately.. I will lift the ban as rules have changed since then, apologies for the inconvenience.
Could you explain how I may have been acting 'inappropriately' I wasn't even active on there until I planned on being today!
Edit: Its fine, I was only curious...

Steel Panther

Onyx user!
Ignore said:
Could you explain how I may have been acting 'inappropriately' I wasn't even active on there until I planned on being today!
Edit: Its fine, I was only curious...
Hmmm, He mentioned something along the lines of trolling and placed the ban. Although i had no partake.

Nostalgic

Steel Panther said:
Hmmm, He mentioned something along the lines of trolling and placed the ban. Although i had no partake.
I don't know how I would have trolled...I may have forgotten tho.

Nostalgic

Steel Panther said:
No problem at all :) I look forward to seeing you around!

I would ask for one request. As I dislike the username @Satan which is now affiliated with that. Could you possibly move it to @Mew??