• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FOOL Usergroup

anx

Rare said:
Not planning on adding anyone else unless I see applications I like. I'm going to add original members back if they want, unlike @package
@producer
I see well good luck with it I would apply but I don't meet half the requirements lolol

Rare

I mentioned at the bottom you don't have to meet them. Depends on your personality and application style. @producer

anx

Rare said:
I mentioned at the bottom you don't have to meet them. Depends on your personality and application style. @producer
alright I'll apply then but doubt I'll be eligible to join.

Package

Meeting the requirements doesn't mean you get in, not fitting then doesn't mean you don't.

FOOL will remain exclusive yet open the door to members who are believed to be a fit. New or old, that isn't important.

free @skorp @astro

Julian

Power member.
FOOL Application

What's up, i'm Julian obviously. I want to join FOOL because i can represent the group well by being as HQ as i can be and continue to be one of FK's most active members, the UB & meaning of F.O.O.L is unique and cool too. I believe that i have what it takes to be in the group, even though i don't meet the requirements. I am really extraordinary, i notice how i think and see shit differently than my friends and people i know. I'm not going to kiss your dick and beg to join. I know i could have given a better application haha, but consider me.

Package

Julian said:
FOOL Application

What's up, i'm Julian obviously. I want to join FOOL because i can represent the group well by being as HQ as i can be and continue to be one of FK's most active members, the UB & meaning of F.O.O.L is unique and cool too. I believe that i have what it takes to be in the group, even though i don't meet the requirements. I am really extraordinary, i notice how i think and see shit differently than my friends and people i know. I'm not going to kiss your dick and beg to join. I know i could have given a better application haha, but consider me.
Not a bad application, just way short and too vague for my liking for you to be considered into FOOL.

Rare

Looking to add someone in tonight, post here.

Mr. X

Power member.
Rare said:
Looking to add someone in tonight, post here.

here

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Revo

Power member.
What do the symbols in the UB actually translate to, just curious LOL

Zac

Power member.
Revo said:
What do the symbols in the UB actually translate to, just curious LOL

I would have assumed they say FOOL

Rare

@Revo @zac yes it is fuck in Chinese.

Rare

@alpha what are you learning Chinese from all that anime?
@zac FOOL stands for Fuck Our Ordinary Lives so that's why it's in the userbar.

Zac

Power member.
Rare said:
@alpha what are you learning Chinese from all that anime?
@zac FOOL stands for Fuck Our Ordinary Lives so that's why it's in the userbar.

Oh right, that makes sense then.

Rare

There is 2 other members, please explain? @matigo

Color

Is this gonna be as gay as it used to be?

Rare

If how it was when Solar owned it was gay, then yes. @color

Color

Rare said:
If how it was when Solar owned it was gay, then yes. @color

Exactly that.  Yes.  At least Leader aka Jason Jr out some minimal effort into it at first.  Then it was useless once Solwhore picked it up.  Good luck, I guess.  
Don't be discouraged.  It's not expected that your group not be shit on FK.

Package

Color said:
Exactly that.  Yes.  At least Leader aka Jason Jr out some minimal effort into it at first.  Then it was useless once Solwhore picked it up.  Good luck, I guess.  
Don't be discouraged.  It's not expected that your group not be shit on FK.
Astro tried to do some things with FOOL, but the idea was to keep it how it was.

Exclusive.