• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FK

Michigan

Onyx user!
dude fuck fk. ive been on here for no more than a day and people are already repping me telling me to take a break

Poop

And? It's rep lol. Just keep posting and start to show people your cool. It will turn around.

Michigan

Onyx user!
Poop said:
And? It's rep lol. Just keep posting and start to show people your cool. It will turn around.
thanks. and i like your user on here dude

BasedGod

User is banned.
No offense, but rep really doesnt matter. What matters is how trusted you are or how much you contribute

Michigan

Onyx user!
BasedGod said:
No offense, but rep really doesnt matter. What matters is how trusted you are or how much you contribute
but isnt rep what makes you trusted on here? thats what im aiming for

Cann!bal said:
It's unwise to judge all of ForumKorner off one adverse experience. Stick around and try to make some new friends. Your viewpoint of ForumKorner will change.
will do. thanks dudee means alot

Color

vape said:
but isnt rep what makes you trusted on here? thats what im aiming for

will do. thanks dudee means alot

No, rep doesn't really mean shit. If you want a lot, upgrade, it attracts all the whores. In the future, try changing up your attitude a bit, and ask people for help before making yourself look like an ass.

Michigan

Onyx user!
Color said:
No, rep doesn't really mean shit. If you want a lot, upgrade, it attracts all the whores. In the future, try changing up your attitude a bit, and ask people for help before making yourself look like an ass.

thanks for the advice. will put it to use in the future

aMbition

User is banned.
Just stick around and make some new friends and contribute to ForumKorner. Rep doesn't mean ANYTHING because all people do on here is Rep for Rep. If you do not know what Rep for Rep is it's when someone for example, Billy reps Bob +15, Bob will then rep him back.

Michigan

Onyx user!
Jay said:
Just stick around and make some new friends and contribute to ForumKorner. Rep doesn't mean ANYTHING because all people do on here is Rep for Rep. If you do not know what Rep for Rep is it's when someone for example, Billy reps Bob +15, Bob will then rep him back.
thats like boosting in cod. gay as fuck. but thanks man

Hope

Power member.
Lol people neg new people because they think they can get all hard for negging people that can't neg neg them back. Sorry you had to be a victim.. Because if you were upgraded I almost guarantee they wouldn't touch your rep.

Michigan

Onyx user!
Hope said:
Lol people neg new people because they think they can get all hard for negging people that can't neg neg them back. Sorry you had to be a victim.. Because if you were upgraded I almost guarantee they wouldn't touch your rep.
i have the money to upgrade but i dont have a paypal. im only 15 and my parents wont let me even near there credit card. i wish i could make one :/

Shift

Power member.
Hope said:
False I have gotten neg reped by other members but when they see I'm Power+ they delete it lol

Michigan

Onyx user!
Shift said:
False I have gotten neg reped by other members but when they see I'm Power+ they delete it lol
just leave ok. you already negged me.....